Chapter 3

*1 Week Later*

**Grace's pov**

It was the day of my first ultra sound. I'm really nervous. Jack and I both walked into the room where it takes place. I laid down on the bed thingy. The doctor put some gel stuff on my belly. Jack sat in a chair next to me. He held my hand and watched the screen. I laid there with my eyes closed. I looked at Jack who was looking at me. The doctor left to find some other doctor. I looked at Jack with a worried look. "Everything will be fine," he said then kissed my forehead. The doctors both came in and took a look at the screen. "Miss Grace, I think you are more than one week pregnant," the other doctor explain. "I think you're a month." He said then left me and Jack alone. "Jack, I can't be. I have no baby bump," I said while starting to cry. "Princess. Why are you crying. I thought you would be ok with this." "I am ok with it. I just have less time to prepare that's all." I got up and hugged Jack. He rubbed my back while I cried into his shoulder.

In the car I tweeted "Jack and I just found out I'm a month preg. Not a week. Here we go💁👶"

When we got home Jack and I decided to have a lazy day. We were watching frozen until I got a FaceTime from Jack J. "Awwww uncle Jack is in the house," he said while fake dancing. Gilinsky and I laughed. He was still at MagCon so all the boys were there. "Jack and Grace, are having a baby, and they love it sooooo," Shawn sang in the way Cameron Dallas song is sung. "Anyways. We will leave you to love love birds alone," Cameron said then they ended it. "I think they're stoned," I said. Jack laughed and we continued the movie and fell asleep.

I woke up at 1 I'm the morning. I ran to the bathroom and threw up a couple of times. Jack walked in and bent down behind me. "Do you need anything?" He asked." "Can you get me a water?" "Sure princess." Jack came back with a glass of water. "Here you go princess. I'll be in the living room if you need me," he said then left. I really hope the next 8 months go past quickly.

Jack and I both have breakfast and go shopping.

We come home to it being pitch black. "SURPISE!!" Everyone yells. As in everyone I mean Taylor, Mikayla, Cam, Jack J, Nash, Aaron and yeah all the other boys. There was a big banner saying 'Congratulation👶' "So guys. Congrats on the baby but also Mikayla," Taylor says bending down on one knee holding Mikayla's hand. "Will you make me the happiest man in the world but being my wife?" He ask bringing out a ring. Mikayla nods and Taylor pulls her in for a hug. Everyone cheers and they both kiss. I honestly can't think of how happy I am. I'm going to become a mother and my sister-in-law will be marrying my best friend Taylor Caniff.

Hi. I hope this isn't to big cause yeah. I. Like. Food. I'm really bored ~Grace💁💕