Chapter 5

Hey guys. I'm going to try and update every 3-4 days if I get a chance. This is a short chapter. Just a warning.

**Grace's pov**

After watching tv for a bit, I went to go make some lunch. I made a couple sandwiches for Jack and I.

Jack came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my belly.

"I wonder if it's a girl or a boy. I think I want a girl," he said.

"I think I want a girl too."

"That's cool. But what if we get a boy?"

"Then we get a boy," I said with him letting me go and sitting at the table.

I handed him his sandwich and I sat down and ate mine.

After we ate there was a knock the door. I went and got it. It was Jack J. He just ran in without saying anything.

"JACK, JACK, JACK. YOU KNOW NATASHA?" Jack J screamed.

"Yes."

"SHE ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER. IM DYING. WE ARE GOING TO THE MOVIES TONIGHT!"

"Wow dude chill. I know you like her. But calm you farm."

"We are seeing Frozen with her little brother."

"I'm proud of ya bud," Jack G said patting his back.

"Anyways. That's all I had to say. Bye," Jack J said walking out the door.

I walked into the kitchen where Jack was.

"Well someone was excited," I said laughing.

Jack laughed. He came up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I really want to know what it is," he said rubbing my belly with him hand.

"We will have to wait and see," I said before he kissed my belly.

Seeing this side of Jack has been amazing. He's so enthusiastic about becoming a parent. It's like he was meant to be a dad.

He walked to our bedroom and plopped on the bed. I stood at the door and I guess he didn't realize I was standing there cause he was mumbling some stuff to himself. I heard him say,

"I'm gonna be a dad, I'm gonna be a dad." A huge smile appeared across his face. I smiled and walked away.

My phone started to ring. It was Bailey.

B: Hey Grace

G: Hey Bae. What's up?

B: How's Jack going with the whole baby thing?

G: I think he's happy he's going to be a dad to be honest

B: That's good. I think he was actually waiting for you to tell him that for ages

G: I think that too. He's been touching my belly every time we are cuddling on the couch. Whenever a guy looks at me he would put his arm around me and rub my belly.

B: Someone's jealous

G: haha. Anyways I gotta go. Bye bae

B: see ya later Grace

*end*

After that I went to my room and fell asleep.

So guys it's short like I said. Anyways, please follow my social medias;

Vine: Because Espinosa

Insta: becausegilinsky

Grace💕💁