Chapter 14

**Jack's pov**

After the park, I get a text from Jack J.

From Jack: Hey, do you and Grace wanna go out for dinner with me and Mallory?

To Jack: Mallory?

From Jack: Yeah, we're back together:)

To Jack: Righty then and sure, what time?

From Jack: 7:30

To Jack: seeza youa thena

"Babeeeeeee," I call out to Grace. "whattttttt," she yells back. "We are going with Jack and Mallory to dinner at 7:30," I tell her looking up at her.

"Buttttt now I have to find Ruby a babysitterrrrrr," she groans back.

"Don't worry, there's one under there."

"Under where?"

"Haha you just said under wear," I laugh.

"Geez Jack," Grace shakes her head and walks to the kitchen.

"What it's a funny word," I say getting up. "You're a funny word," she snaps back. "Oh you wanna play that game do ya?" I pick her up and she screams a little. "Jack Finnegan Gilinsky, if you don't put me down I won't kiss you for a week," she says. "Don't worry. I'll force you to kiss me. With my good looks and charming humor," I say smoothly. "Charming humor?" she raises an eyebrow. "Yolo alright," I set her down on the kitchen bench. She laughs at my weirdness I guess.

"I love you Jack," she tells my then places her hands on my jaw. "I love you too, Grace," I tell her still holding her by her waist. She giggles and leaves a small peck on my lips.

-----

"Babe, is you ready?" Grace walks into the bathroom and asks. "Jack is in fact almost ready," I say in third person. "Alrighty then, Grace shall go get Ruby and put her in the car to drop off at Mikayla and Taylor's house."

-----

"That was nice," Mallory says as we walk back to our cars after dinner. "I second that," Jack says. "We should go to Sky High!" "Yes, can we please Grace," I beg Grace. "Jack, you are 21, not 17," she laughs. "Pleaseee," I beg again. She shakes her head and laughs. "Alright," she finally agrees. Jack and I high five hands and say.

**Grace's pov**

Mallory and I look at each other as we look at our two boyfriends jumping around on the trampolines.

Jack extends his arm and looks at me. "Come jump with me let's jump, let's jump awayyy," he sings. I laugh at him and grab his hand.

-----

After Sky High, Jack and I go home.

Mikayla and Taylor said they were able to take care of Ruby until tomorrow so it's just a Jack and Grace night.

"So babe, what do you want, a dirty night or movie night?" Jack asks. "Hmm, movie!" "Yayy, Im choosing the movie," Jack cheers jumping over the couch. I laugh at my stupid best friend and go to grab some popcorn.

I come out of the kitchen with a bowl of warm popcorn and sit on the couch next to Jack. Jack puts his arm around me and grabs some popcorn. "Alright Jackson, what movie are we watching?" "Jaws," he says excitedly. I groan. Jack laughs knowing I hate this movie because of the dead bodies.

I know they are so fake but still they pop out of no where. Like what!?

When the movie was over, Jack turned it all off and we both fell straight asleep.

Did anyone get a reply from Hayes and Carter?

Because I did and I stayed in my room and cried for most of the day #errmegesh

Anyway, my wifi has been cut off so I mightn't be updating as much but I'm going to try and update every 1 or 2 weeks❤️ (I'm really busy now, sorry)