Chapter 17

"No, no, no, morning cuddles are fine in just want you to get up so we can start the day," I tell him. "I swear you were never a morning person," Jack tells me. "When yeah I'm not but when it's a special day I am."

I struggle to get out of his grip but fail miserably. "Jack, if you love me let me gooo," I sing to him. "Sad, if only I loved you," he smirks. I smack his arm and he let's go of me. "C'mon. It's time to have fun!!" I yell running out if the room.

Jack decided to get up and lazily walk out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

"I know you're expecting me to tell you to put a shirt on," I tell him. "But I'm sorry, you look too good to put a shirt on."

"Can I have your phone for a second?" He asks. I hand him my phone and wait for him to do what ever he was going to do. Soon I here him laugh to himself.
"I don't about you but I'm feeling 22," Taylor Swift starts to play through my phone. "My fucking god," I laugh.

Jack smiles wide at me and squints his eyes.

"You don't know about me but I bet you want to," we both start to sing together.

"Anyway, what would you like for breakfast babe?" I ask Jack. "Nothing to over the top, but you I feel like pancakes!" He smiles. "Oh and can I help you even though I suck dick at cooking?!" He asks. "Well sure then."

Jack and I walk into the kitchen and get out all the ingredients.

After a series of complaining, food fighting and laughing, Jack and I had managed to successfully make pancakes.

"These are hands down the best pancakes I've ever had," I say pleased with Jack and myself.

"Yeah but they're not as good as something you own," Jack smirks. "Jack!" I yell and slap him on the arm. "I told you this when we were younger, you don't talk about my boobs! You know I don't like it when you do." "Aw babe, you know you love it when I talk about your boobs!" He laughs. "Can we please stop talking about my boobs? At least not while we're eating?" I suggested. "So I can talk about your boobs, just not when we're eating?" He raises an eyebrow. "Fucking hell dude, I swear to god I don't know why I'm bothering to put up with you," I breathed out. "Cause you love me!" Jack said getting up obviously done with his food. "How the eff is he done?" I mumble.

After we had both finished, I had told Jack to go get dressed.

"Babe, why do I need to get dressed now?" Jack asks doing up the last button on his shirt. "I wanna go back to bed or go have a shower, which either way could lead our alone time." He says getting closer to me. "Nope, we could probably do that tonight, but for now we are going to your parents place like they requested," I say pushing him away. "Oh, but on the other hand, is Rubzters ready? I wanna see my little baby girl," Jack changes the subject.

"There she is," Jack says picking her up from her playpen in the lounge room. She giggles and hugs him back. "Is it just me or are you getting bigger, huh?" He talks with the voice you make when you talk to a baby. "Oh my, what is wrong with you?" I laugh.

"So why are we going to my parents place?" He asks coming over to me with Ruby. "I think they are going to give you your present oh I don't know," I say getting my stuff and heading to the car with Jack following.

Once we arrived at Jack's parents house, Jack starts to fire loads of questions at me. "Why are we here? Is that Johnson's car? Is there any beer?"

"If you shut up and walk then you'll find out," I laugh.

We walk inside we're its pitch black. I switch the light switch to reveal Jack's surprise party.

"Surprise!" Yells some of Jack's family and friends. "Oh my god, you?" He asks confused yet shocked pointing at me. "I can't take all the credit, you have to thank you mum as well. She came up with the idea," I gesture over to his mum. He smiles at her and hugs her. "Thanks mum."

"Alright, let's get this party started!" Jack Johnson yells.

The party was what you would call a decent sized party. It was pretty much just his friends and some of their girlfriends, his grandparents, his aunts, uncles and cousins, sister and his parents.

"Grace!" I hear someone say my name. "Cam!" I say hugging him. "It's been like forever since I saw you! What's been happening lately?" He asks. "Nothing really. Just being a parent to both Ruby and Jack. Yeah, still not understanding how he is 22 today yet he acts like a 4 year old," I tell him. "That's good, by the way the babies due soon," he says getting excited. "Yay, have you guys thought of any names?" I ask. "Yeah well about that, me and Rebecca kinda broke up, we haven't had enough time to discuss that," he scratches the back of him neck. "Oh I'm so sorry, what are you two doing with the baby?" I ask. "Well we are still thinking. She suggested it would be good if l they live with me because she's to busy with work," he tells me. "Oh well that's good," I get interrupted by Jack calling my name. "Oh sorry, see you round Cam!"

I go over to Jack to see him with a beer in his hand. "Should've known," I laugh referring to the beer. "Hey you can't talk," he points to the beer in my hand. "Good point, what did you want?" "Mum just told me that there will be a cake for both of us, like one big one, so I was wondering if maybe you would want to tell everyone about us being, you know engaged when they bring out the cake?" He suggests. "Yeah, sounds good to me. Where's Ruby?" I ask curious. "Over there with Taylor and Mikayla," he points to them. "Oh right," I smile.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks.

"Well if you want to."

"Well I'm going to."

He leans down and connects his lips with mine for about 5 seconds. "Ok well I'm going to find Johnson," he says. "Have fun," I push him away.

After awhile it was finally time for cake. I stood next to Jack in front of the decent sized cake.

"Happy birthday to you," everyone started to sing. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Grace and Jack! Happy birthday to you! HIP HIP, HORAY. HIP HIP HORAY!" Jack and I both bent down and blew our the 22 candles. Jack's mum hands me a knife. I placed it onto of the part of cake I wanted to cut. Jack placed his hand on top of mine and cut the cake.

"YOU TOUCHED THE BOTTOM OF THE CAKE. YOU TWO HAVE TO KISS!" Johnson yells out like a 5 year old.

Jack looks to me and gives me a short peck on the lips.

"Ok, ok, ok, before we get into the cake Grace and I just want to tell you all something," Jack smiled at me. "We're engaged!"

Everyone aws besides Johnson who decided to yell. "Yeah get some Jack!"

-

After the party Jack, Ruby and I all go home.

When we get into our own house, Ruby yawns. "Aw, little Ruby wants to go to bed," I say walking in the direction to her room. I put her into her pyjamas and put her into bed. "Night my gorgeous girl," I kiss her on the forehead as she slowly drifts off to sleep. I close her door and walk to the kitchen.

"Ugh I need a shower," I complain. "Well about that, let's go and have our alone time in the shower then maybe in bed if you get what I'm saying," Jack smirks.

Helloooo guys.

I tried to make this chapter 'long' but I don't know if I did.

As I said in my last chapter this book will be on hold for a little.

Luv yousss!!

Ps you should follow my insta @/becausegilinsky