Chapter 4

**Jack's pov**

I woke up and saw Grace cuddled up in with me on her phone. "So this is what you do when you wake up huh?" I said. She looked up and me and have me a big smile. I laughed and kissed her. Today we were going to Mikayla and Taylor's place to plan a bit of their wedding.

-------

When we got to their place we were figuring who was in the wedding. "Ok. So I'll have Grace as the maid of honor, and Julia, Hope and Eliza as brides maids," Mikayla says. "And I'll have Jack as best man and Matthew, Carter and Cameron as grooms men," Taylor says. "So Mikayla. Let's go look for your dress," Grace says. "And Tay. Let's look for your suit," I say.

**Grace's pov**

I was waiting for Mikayla to try her dress on. She walked out in a dress where it's tight at the top and flowy waist down. "Omg, you look gorgeous," I say. She takes a look in the mirror. "This is the one," she says.

**Jack's pov**

Taylor and I were looking around for a suit. "Jacko, over here," he calls me from the other side of the shop. I walk over to his holding a black tux. "What about this one?" he asks. "Alright. Try it on and we'll see."

He goes to the dressing room and try's it on. He comes out with a huge grin on his face. "Yeah bro. This is it," he says. "Ok dude. But we need to meet Mikayla and Grace at the good court in 10 minutes."

------

We meet them at the food court. "Well that's us done. What about you guys?" Mikayla says. "Yeah we are done," Taylor says putting an arm around Mikayla. I walk up to Grace and kiss her nose. "So you found the dress she wanted?" I asked her. "What do you mean?" "Well ever since Mikayla was little, she always wanted this on specific dress. Tight at the top and flowy at the bottom." "Well I guess she found her dream dress," she says.

We go back to our place. "You hungry?" Grace yells from the kitchen. "Yes. I would like some good right now." Grace them brings out some chips and we sit down on the lounge and watch tv. "Can we pretty please watch Modern Family," Grace says. I then change the channel to Modern Family.

Sorry I know it's short~Grace💕🌸