Chapter 8

**Jack's pov**

I woke up besides Grace. She was still sleeping so I kissed her head softly and got out of bed. I still can't believe how fast time flies. Taylor and Mikayla are married. Grace is already 4 months pregnant. Cameron and Rebecca might be having their second child and Jack J has a girlfriend. Shawn's going on tour in 3 days. Nash is big and famous. Aaron is spending his time with his family he hasn't seen for 8 months. Carter is leaving tomorrow to see his family he hasn't seen for about a year. I still remember when we were just 9 guys, apart of a small tour. I still remember when it took a couple of weeks to sell out tickets. Now it only takes a couple of seconds.

"Mornin babe," Grace said interrupting my thoughts. "Good morning princess. How did ya sleep?" "Not so good," she says coming up to me and wrapping her arm around me. I hugged her back and kiss the top of her head. "Apparently it's going to storm tonight," I say. "I hate storms so much," Grace says letting go.

*after breakfast*

"Are we going to the airport to say good bye to Mikayla and Tay?" Grace asks. "Yeah, come on. I'm picking out your outfit," k say grabbing Grace's hand and walking her to our room. I start to look through her cupboard.

What does a girl like to wear,
but this girl is pregnant
I say in my head. I find a Jack and Jack top and what about pants? I can't see anything that will match this top. Wait.. yep. I see some white jeans.

"Ok gurrlll, this look would look so good on you. It will show off that nice belly of yours," I say like one of them fashion designer guy. Grace laughs and goes to put them on. She comes out looking amazing like always. "Ok gurrrlllll. This really works," I say really weirdly again. Grace laughs again and pushes me to go get changed.

*at the airport*

**Grace's pov**

All of the guys and I were saying our good byes. I go and hug Mikayla first. "I hope you have a great 2 weeks in Hawaii," I say to both of them. I hug Taylor and after that they leave.

"Hey babe, you wanna go get some lunch?" Jack asks me. "Sure. There's a little cafe down the road from here. We'll go there."

*at cafe*

Jack and I ordered and now we are waiting for our food. "Hey babe, I got a joke," I say. "Ok. Go a head then."

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Lena."

"Lena who?"

"Lena little closer and I tell you."

Jack leans closer and I pressed my lips onto his. "That was a good one. You gotta tell me that one more often princess," Jack said after the kiss. I giggle a little and then our food comes.

After lunch we go back home. At our place we both sit on the couch. Jack turns on the tv.

*bang*

I guess the thunderstorm has started.

*bed time*

Jack and I were curled up together in bed. The rain, lightning and thunder was still happening. "You know what Jack. I feel 10 million times safer with you," I say looking up at him. He looks down at me and gives me a quick peck. "Goodnight princess," he says. With that I fall asleep.

Hey guys. I'm literally crying because Shawn is leaving MagCon. It makes me so upset. But Taylor's song doh😱😱~Grace💕💁