Chapter 7

*3 months later*

**Grace's pov**

It Taylor and Mikayla's wedding day. I was over at Mikayla's place getting ready. I was changing into my purple brides maid dress. I put on my lavender heels. My make-up was simple. It was lipstick, light purple eye shadow (not over the top), mascara, eyeliner, foundation and a little bit of blush. This was the make up for all the brides maids. Our hair was curled into tight bangs.

Mikayla came out in her dress looking amazing. She had the same make-up as us. Her hair was curled and some was pinned up out of her face. She looked amazing. "Wow Mikayla, you look amazing," I said. "Thanks," she said back. Her dad walked up to her and hugged her. "My precious angel," he said tearing up.

"Dad don't cry," Mikayla said hugging him back.

**Jack's pov**

The guys were over at my place getting ready. "Alright everyone. Time to get this wedding started," Tay's mum said leading us to the car.

**Grace's pov**

Everyone was seated at the wedding. Taylor was standing up where the guys stand. He was wearing a purple bandana. I was surprised he wore one.

The music started to play. Mikayla's little cousin started to walk down the isle throwing flower petals onto the ground. Jack and I walked down, arms linked, then Jack went over to Tay and I went over the other side. Then Julia and Matt walked down. Then Hope and Carter. Then Eliza and Cameron.

The ceremony began and ended with. "You may now kiss the bride." Taylor took Mikayla's hands and gave her a nice, warm, wedding kiss. Everyone clapped as we made our way to the limo.

When we got to the venue we waited for everyone to be ready. We walked in one at a time. First Jack and I. Then Julia and Matt. Then Hope and Carter. Then Eliza and Cameron.

We all took our seats. Then Mikayla and Taylor came in. Taylor's dad was introducing them. "I am so happy to call these two, Mr and Mrs Caniff everybody," he said before everyone applauded.

Everyone was standing around talking. I was talking to Jack and Jack, Courtney (Mikayla's friend) and Nash.

"So I think we should make some vines," Aaron randomly yelled. We all cheered and we made some really weird vines. I went over to Taylor and Mikayla and vines me saying "I would like to present to you MR AND MRS CANIFF!" They laughed and waved at the camera.

The food came out and everyone sat and ate.

After food we said our little speeches

First was Mikayla's parents.

"I remember Mikayla always saying she wanted to marry a prince one day when she was little. She grew up saying she wanted her husband to treat her like a queen. I'm just so happy she has married a prince who treats her like a queen. I hope you two have a great life together and live happily ever after," her mother said. Taylor looked at Mikayla and smiled.

"I remember the first time Mikayla told me she wanted to live happily ever after. I told her no one gets a ending. Right now I regret saying that. I think that you. and this gorgeous young man over here will have a happy ending. Whenever you and Tay look at each other, both of your eyes light up. I'm so happy my little princess has married this prince over here. Hope you guys have a great life together. I'm so happy for you both," her dad said he started to tear up. Mikayla stood up and walked over to her dad and hugged him.

Next was Jack. "Well little sis. I honestly need to say. I told ya so! I knew from day one that this day would happen between you and Tay. I'm so happy my little sister married one of my best friends and I hope you guys make me an uncle soon," he said winking at Taylor. Taylor laughed and high fived Jack.

Next if was me. "So I've been called up here to say a few words. But I only really want to say, the first day Mikayla met Tay, she came up to me and asked who the one was wearing the bandana. I told her it was Taylor and she told me se thought he was cute. Jack and I made a bet, if Taylor asks Mikayla out I get five bucks and if she asked Taylor he would get five. And guess who won. Me! Anyways the point I'm trying to get to is, I knew you guys would have something special and this day would come and I couldn't be happier. Congratulations and I am also expecting to be an aunty soon," I said.

Then it was Taylor's parents time to talk. They were practically the same.

It was time for the first dance. Taylor got Mikayla's hand and lead her to the dance floor. They danced to a nice slow song.

After that All of Me came on. Jack came over to me. "May I have this dance?" he asked stretching his arm out. I took his hand and stood up. He brought me to the dance floor. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He started to mouth the words. I smiled and moved closer to him.

The rest of the wedding was just dancing, chatting and Jack and Jack sang.

I couldn't of asked for a better night for Mikayla and Taylor.

Hey guys. This is my fav chapter so far. Comment what you think. And Mikayla, hope you enjoyed your wedding😊~Grace💕🌸