Chapter 11

**Grace's pov**

I get up and walk to Ruby's room. She's still sleeping in her little crib. I gently pick her up and hold her carefully.

Today my parents and big sister are coming over to see Ruby. Amy, my sister, has only seen the picture I put on twitter of Jack holding Ruby for the first time.

Jack walks in and stands behind me. "My two favorite girls," he says kissing my cheek softly. I smile and Jack kisses Ruby's head.

-----

After breakfast there's a knock at the door. Jack goes and gets it. "Hey guys. Come in," he said leading my family in. "Hey mum, hey dad," I say giving them hugs. "Hey Amy," I say giving her a big hug. "Where's Ruby?" Amy asks. "I'll go go get her," Jack says walking to Ruby's room.

He comes out with Ruby in his arms. "Here you go," he says handing her to Amy. "Awh. She got Gilinsky eyes for sure," my mother said when Ruby opened her eyes.

-----

After Amy and my parents left, Jack, Ruby and I were in the lounge room on the couch. Jack was holding Ruby. "You know what babe. I like being a dad," he says kissing me. "And you know what. You're a great dad," I say back kissing him again. Jack lays back and has Ruby laying on his chest. I turn on the tv while also watching Jack drift off to sleep in the corner of my eye.

I get up and kiss both of their heads and go to get some lunch. I just heat up some leftovers and sit down on the lounge and eat it.

I see Jack open his eyes. "Good afternoon dad," I say. "Good afternoon princess," he says lifting Ruby off him and holding her. He kisses my cheek and takes Ruby to her room.

Guys I'm going to tell you a story. I was snapchatting in public. And we all know how snapchatting goes. My teacher walked past and I think she thinks I'm a weirdo😳 Anyway lol😂Btw I'm Australian so that's why I say mum not mom😊~Grace💕✌️