Chapter 9

Sorry guys. Idk what to write so I'm skipping 5 months😊😊

**Jack's pov**

Grace is now officially 9 months pregnant. I'm so excited to become a dad. Taylor and Mikayla have been married for 5 months and are to-be parents we think. Cameron and Rebecca are having their 2nd child. Shawn's is coming home today from the the tour. And Jack and Natasha are together now. So is Courtney and Nash.

I get up and get ready to see Shawn at the airport. Grace wakes up and gets ready as well.

"We'll get some breakfast at the airport," she says. "Yeah. It'll be easier," I say.

We drive to the airport. We see all the boys waiting for Shawn. "Sorry guys we're a little late," Grace says. "No problem. Shawn's plane should be landing any second now," Shawn's mother says.

After a few minutes, we see Shawn's plane land.

As usually, we see Sharn with his stuff, his bag in his hand and guitar case on his back. Shawn's mum runs up to his and hugs him. Aaliyah runs up to Shawn and gives him a huge hug. "I missed you so much," she says starting to cry. Everyone group hugs with Shawn in the middle.

After we all greet Shawn and say hello, Grace and I go and get breakfast.

-----

On our way home, in the car Grace jumps. "Uhh babe, I think it's uhh time," she says. "ok babe. Be calm, we'll be at the hospital in a minute," I say grabbing her wrist and starting to drive to the hospital.

We get to the hospital and I open her door and help her out of the car. I walk her inside. "Um, my girlfriend's water just broke," I tell the lady at the front desk while still holding Grace's hand.

-----

"Babe, you'll be fine. We will be in their getting that little sucker out in no time," I remind Grace for what seems like the billionth time.

"But I want to find out if it's a boy or a girl. And plus every other new to be mother who comes in here always seem to leave first," she complains. "Lmao, you sound like Rachel from friends when she was pregnant," I laugh. Grace slaps my arm and lays her head back and breaths.

-----

"Come on babe, on more push and we'll be done," I say while Grace is trying her hardest at getting this baby out.

I really wonder what it's like to be giving birth. Like is it worst than being kicked in the balls or what. Or is it weird having someone touching you down there.

"Mr And mrs Gilinsky, I'm proud to tell you that you are now parents to a beautiful baby..."