Test Time

Koro-sensei grinned as he flaps (?) his tentacles around, he had the usual snarky look to him with the green and yellow stripes, "Shall we start?" He asked the students.

The class in unison asked, "Start what?"

"The midterms exam are coming soon! With the use of my tentacles and my mach 20 speed! We can have an efficient way of learning! I need you all to be in the top 50 or else I will leave!" Koro-sensei announced to the whole class.

And with that, he starts speed teaching us, you looked at Koro-sensei before laughing, "Why are you wearing a Bakugo mask?" You asked, "I heard that you like Bakugo-kun! This might boost your energy to study!" Koro-sensei answered.

(If you don't like bakugo, i'm sorry ;;)

(Bakugo: DUMBASS!!!!Author: move away bitch! *Kicks bakubear away* i'm afraid

Author: move away bitch! *Kicks bakubear away* i'm afraid...he'll return.)

"NYUAH! KARMA-KUN NO SNEAK ATTACK! YOU'LL RUIN THE ILLUSION!" Koro-sensei shrieked, you laughed at his action. But little did you know, he was jealous at the mention of the angry Pomeranian.

Although the efforts of Koro-sensei 'dressing' up as Bakugo, you were completely ignoring Korosensei because you'd rather study with Karma at his house.

"Nee, Koro-sensei, what's actually the point of us studying when killing you is more worth it...?" One student asked.

In all honesty, you weren't paying attention to whatever they were saying, you were too fascinated looking at your best friend, Karma.

"Oi! What's this all about?!" Bitchy-sensei yelled as she gets dragged by two female students, "Just follow us sensei!" The student replied.

Are you still surprised that you weren't paying attention? No, probably not. You were just staring at nowhere when Koro-sensei created this whirlpool of dust. It's spring, hay fever exist for a reason so being as sensitive as you are, you started sneezing.

"Karma~ The dust is making me act up my sneezing fits!" You told the red headed devil, "Can you go inside with me?" You asked him in which he agreed to. The both of you walked inside.

Your face turns red as you continued your sneezing fits, "Y/N-chan? You alright?" The red head asked and you shook your head as you continue sneezing your life out. "Let's get you somewhere with clean air." Karma said before taking you away from the class.

You sat on a random tree, you yawned and Karma asked you to go sleep. After a while, smol and soft snores can be heard from the background. You flutter your eyes open and you see the red head, laying on your lap asleep.

Karma totally did not do that on purpose. You had the urge to take a picture of his cute face but he woke up. He sits up and asked, yawning.

"Y/N-chan, are you feeling better now?" He stretches before fixing his hair a bit.

"Yes! I'm feeling way better now! Thank you Karma-kun!"

"Come on." Karma stood up before giving a hand for you to use, you took his hand and he pulls you up, "Let's get back to class."

Nagisa sees the two and immediately asked, "Where have you two been? Class is ending soon." The female giggled, "I had a sneezing fits earlier, Karma took me somewhere." You said to him, "are you alright now?" Nagisa asked and you nodded in response.

The next day,

Because you studied with Karma yesterday, and he tutored/teased you, the answer sheets had been filled quicker than anyone else. Karma had also finished his test so he stares at this pen, twirling it around.

You felt bad that everyone's having a hard time but you couldn't really do anything right now to help.

Time skip lol

"Y/N -chan, what rank are you?" Karma asked,

"Didn't you see? We're tied again." You answered him, "I would've one upped you if Japanese wasn't such a stick in the ass!"

"What are you scores?" Karma laughed while asking.

"English = 99

Japanese = 97

Math = 100

Home Ec = 100

Science = 98

= 494 yours?"

You asked Karma as you stare at his mercury eyes, something that always fascinated you, but you couldnt bother to tell him.

"English = 99

Japanese =!97

Math = 100

Home Ec = 98

Science = 100

=494 "

Karma took my test papers and throws a knife at Koro-sensei, "Karma-kun! I'm very depr-" The red head throws the exams on the table, "Wow amazing! 100 in math !!"

"You know Koro-sensei! Even if the question Changes~" You started,

"It doesn't matter to me or Y/N." Karma continued.

"Or maybe your just scared getting killed by an junior high students!" Karma teased and everyone laughed at his insult.

"So you were scared hahaha!" The class said.

"NYUAH! I'm not scared that's it will get revenge next time NYURUHUHU!!" Koro-sensei said full of determination.

(Edited)
(I kinda got a little snarky while narrating uwu! And i'm sorry for scaring you with my bakubear plushie, i just l o v e him so much uwu. Tell me if you want more sudden appearances of Bakubear! It's fun doing them! Anyway! Comment, i love love love seeing them!!

-tass)