Chapter 2:

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this update is so late :(. I'm back with the second chapter to this fanfic.

A/N 2: Editted on 01/23/2016 for diction, grammar, and point of view.

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or the Avengers!

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

[2x]
'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

-"Broken" by Seether

Chapter 2:

Silence filled the room as the Gods and Goddesses looked at Percy expectantly, waiting for his reaction. Percy stood there silently, shock freezing him for a long minute. "Wait.. What? Did I hear you correctly?"

"Yes, Percy. You did. You will live with the team of superheroes and help them and they will help you." Athena replied rolling her eyes.

"You will be leaving in exactly... 6 hours, 12 minutes, and 52 seconds." Hermes said, "I suggest you leave immediately, start packing, and tell the others."

Nodding sullenly, Percy turned and left. As Percy was walking away from the Gods, they flashed me into my cabin at Camp Half Blood. Mechanically, Percy pushed everything he thought he would need into a bag. Without realizing it, his hands found their way onto a picture frame picturing him and his friends before the war. Jason, Nico, Reyna, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Annabeth, Grover, and Percy had their arms around each other and were grinning like maniacs. What he would have given to go back to those times...

Pain stabbed Percy in the heart, tears gathering in his tortured eyes. Something- sadness, pain, horror, utter grief- inside him began bubbling up. Roughly, he rubbed his eyes, and inwardly, he pushed everything down and composed himself.

Percy's gaze tore itself off of the picture and he gently laid it down cushioned between my clothes and other things. Finished packing, he slung the bag over his shoulder and walked out, earning curious glances as he walked towards the Big House.

Jason and Nico were sitting there already, and Percy's eyes widened with surprise. "When did you guys get here?"

"Just now." They replied shrugging as they got up and bear hugged Percy.

"How you been, cuz'?" Nico said with a smile on his face.

"Good," Percy replied with a faint smile gracing his face, "What about you guys? I haven't seen you guys in forever!"

Nico sighed and said, "Dad got me working at the Judgment Pavilion. It's so boring!" Percy chuckled slightly at that. He can't remember the last time he really laughed, but it was probably before everything happened. Before the final battle, before Tartarus, before a lot of things.

Jason replied saying, "Camp Jupiter's doing great. I mean, as great as we can do after war...But we're getting better. We're thinking of visiting this camp in a couple month so we can have an official reunion."