3.0

I woke up gasping for air. The grip of the arm around my neck was all to familiar. My hand immediately reached to my throat just to make sure hands were not there. I began to sit up but my head began to pound. I looked around but I didn't know where I was. I sat in a small room on a love sofa. It seemed to be a kitchen, a very run down kitchen. The cabinets were a green and paint was beginning to flake. The cabinets clashed with the throw up color orange of the counter.

"Hello?" I called hoping for one of the gladers to respond. It was Winston who came in first. He walked in with an amazed look on his face.

"She's awake!" He said calling behind him. I could hear feet thumping from far way. Minho finally busted through the door way. Without a word he attacked me in a hug.

"Your alive. I mean I knew you were alive but." He pulled back and shrugged his shoulders. He had a big grin on his face.

"Where's Gally?" I asked timidly.

"He's taking it rough Willow." Without a word he got up and left. He's taking it rough? I was the one that got choked out and he just stood there! I was in complete awe. I didn't know what to say to him when he came in. I sat there staring at my hands when I heard a hiccup. My head snapped up see a boy with a bruise forming around his eye and his jaw. His eyes full of worry and they were glazed over from tears, sightly bloodshot. Once he laid eyes on me he muffled a sob by covering his mouth with his hand. I didn't know what to say or do, so I sat and stared with a blank expression. I didn't have any emotion in seeing him. He is the man who stood there and let me get beat up.