The Chamber of Secrets Through Another's Eyes

Narrated by Aura Malfoy, Morana Drax, Xenia Fairchild, and Tess Booker.

Everyone knows what happened to Harry Potter at his years at Hogwarts, but what if you could know what happened to other students in his year? This story has four main characters named Aura Malfoy, Morana Drax, Xenia Fairchild, and Tess Booker.

Aura Malfoy is the pureblood twin sister of Draco Malfoy! Nobody knows about her because her parents don't talk about her. Why? She was sorted into Gryffindor!

Morana Drax is a pureblood witch who was sorted into Slytherin. Morana is pretty much the Draco of the story.

Xenia Fairchild is a very smart Muggle-born who was sorted into Ravenclaw.

Tess Booker is a half-blood that was sorted into Hufflepuff. Tess doesn't know it yet, but she can see into the future!

Find out more about Aura, Morana, Xenia, and Tess by reading this story.

NOTE I: This story (well, what happens in this that's from the book), the place, the names, and some of these quotes are not mine. They are the magnificent J.K. Rowling's. I'm just writing fanfic for her wonderful story. Some of these quotes are exactly from the book for the events of the characters.

NOTE II: IMPORTANT! PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES THAT I MIGHT HAVE MISSED. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT GREATLY. THANK YOU.

RATED PG FOR VIOLENCE KINDA