Chapter 4 -R.S

Ryan's POV
I was pinned up the wall with fucking Lily holding a gun to my head. I signed and realized I didn't have my gun and I was actually hopeless because Lily was dangerous. But Briana she is the perfect killer and I would be alittle scared if I was jason right now. I signed loudly and lily just glared at me. To be honest she is really pretty and damn she has a nice bod "mmm" I said as my lips vibrated together and she just gave me a smirk and chuckled a bit. I smirked back but I know I need to get out of this. So quickly grabbed my hand to her ass, which made her jump a little but also shot the damn gun! "Owww fuck" I screamed the bullet just skinned my forehead. Lily just smiled wickedly and it was really sexy but I had to snap out of it. Lily than snapped "next time it will be your head, ry" and then I didn't even reply because our attention was turned to Jason and Briana who's eyes were both dark. Jason's I see dark all the time but he had brown eyes so it wasn't weird but Briana's eyes are blue and her eyes are like black and I have never seen so much hate in two people before. But they both were whispering to eachother so not me or Lilly could here it.

Jason POV
I cannot believe that fucking bitch came here ! I was fuming, but usually people back away from me but Briana stayed close still holding her studded gun with R.S initials on it. I knew she was a great killer and pretty sexy at that but I just couldn't resist to punch her so I did.

Briana's POV
I could see how mad jason was but I don't care and I could also see that basically everyone is scared if him but not me. I am just as bad as him but I'm quiet and very deadly. I could see his fist twitching and I have been hit so many times and I could see the anger boiling in his eyes and he wanted to hit me. But my eyes get like that too or so I have been told and many people say it's the eyes of a devil and take it has a compliment. Who else has black eyes? Well besides Jason just me. But he did want to hit me and as soon as he went to I grabbed his fist. I am very small but I am very strong probably not as strong as Jason but right up there, I could beat anyone or came my way. So my right hand (the one without the gun bc I am lefty) grabbed his fists and he looked shocked that I knew he was going to hit me. I smirked and said "don't you dare, princess" and he just gave me a shocked expression again. And he dropped his hand and said " what the fuck are you doing here? And don't you dare call me princess you fucking bitch" he spat "first of all dick say it don't spray it" I wiped the spit off my face and whisper yelled"well I know you won't me dead so I'm going to kill you first, any last words mccan?" I said that and yelled my gun up to his head and he said "you wouldn't dare" and then I heard a gunshot. No 2 gunshots then both buys scream "fuckkkk"

Who got shot ???