Chapter 14 - Hell

Briana POV

I was getting in the shower and Jason will not leave me alone. He won't stop mocking me and banging in the fucking door! All I am trying to do it shower and he just won't leave. I finally turned on my music full blast and if curse my babes came on Justin Bieber and Chris Brown, Next 2 You, it's my jam. I was dancing in the shower and suddenly Jason got the door open.

"What do you want"? I yelled.

"I need to piss" Jason said calmy.

"So you couldn't use the other 2 bathrooms?" I snapped.

"No and I can't see you anyway so what does it matter!" Jason yelled over my music, "and why is this crap on?"

"I love them both, shut up already and get out!" I yelled again.

Then the door finally shut. Good I have some privacy, finally. I finished shaving and washing my hair. I got out if the shower and dried off. I went back to mine and Jason's room, which thank god he wasn't in. I lotioned my legs and looked at the clock it was about 10:30. Well I should sleep. I layed down in Jason's bad and I'm pretty sure he went to take a shower. I was so tired, so I layed down and finally fell asleep. .........

I woke up to someone jumping on me.

"Wake up, wake up" Lily song.

I loudly groaned and pushed Lily off, earning a scuff from her.
"Shut up! God you can be annoying" I hissed.

"Come on babe let's get ready!" Lily squealed.

Lily was always in a good mood and I liked it but it could get annoying but she's basically my sister so I love her.

"Sooo... What happned with jase" Lily asked.

"Mmm nothing" I said bluntly.

"Yeah okay, you guys have

something there, oh and I was listening to the guys and he said he almost tapped that already" Lily said chuckling and pointing to my ass.

I gasped, "well looks like we're going to have to teach a lesson about talking behind my back" I grinned, "what are you wearing?" I asked.

"This silver dress" Lily held it up from the pile of clothes. ( on the ig_for_revenge) "you should wear this" Lily smiled. (Also on the Instagram)

"I love that but is it skanky?" I asked.

"We work our asses off for these bodies and we deserve to show them off!" Lily cheered.

"Okay okay, let me do your hair and make up!" I yelled. I love doing that kind of stuff, yeah I'm tough and can be really boyish but I love getting ready and looking hot!

"Yay Bree your the best at that! I want my hair straight! And you should curl your hair, we're going opposite!" Lily laughed.

"Okay, as long as you do my make up! And where do I hide my gun?" I asked.

"Well you can carry a clutch? Or just have knife with the holder on it and tap it to you hip or inner part of your bra, because you don't even need a gun! It's a club" Lily slightly laughed.

"Well just making sure because I like to be able to control what's going on, you know? But you carry a knife too", I muttered.

"Kk fine" Lily huffed.

"Girls hurry up only one hour" Ryan yelled from down stairs.

"Okay calm down" Lily yelled back.

"So what's going on with you and ry anyway?" I raised my eyebrow.

"U-umm nothing" Lily shrugged.

"Okay right, just don't get in to deep while be leaving in about 2 months" I stated.

"Fine, but you and jase, that would be a match made in heaven but your both going to hell!" Lily laughed.

"He's hot, I'll admit that but I need him for a job and then I want him to crack! And yeah I want to go to hell!" I yelled back with a grin. I can't wait to bring down Jason.

"You need to loosen up tonight, your always tense, I know you love to party but you got to let loose your only 18 once babe, make the most of it" Lily said and walked out.

"Fine I'll be so fun tonight" I smirked. This will be fun

IM SO SORRY, I have exams soon and I don't get much free time with sports and school but as soon as summer comes I'll update more and they'll be longer and better. Please keep commenting and reading and go check out my Instagram for this story. It has all the characters and all that stuff, thank you, love you
Xoxo-
Renee