Chapter 5 - bad girls

Briana POV
I heard two gunshots but I only shot one. I lifted my eyebrow confused to see Ryan holding his head and Lily almost smiling at him ? I shot mine at the side of Jason's head. I have great aim so I knew I wouldn't actually hit him. Believe me I want to kill him but I need him right now for a mission. I have guys after me because I killed one of their girlfriends. She was being a slut and claimed I liked her boyfriend john but I didn't and she pushed me so I snapped her neck. Now their whole gang is after me and I know Jason's gang is the best. So I went to him, I am going to earn his trust and then after we kill johns gang I can kill them and Lily knows about my plan.

I snapped out of my thinking trance and snarled at jason "next time it will be your head, asshole" and he laughed "yeah right bitch you wouldn't shot me" and I just sighed and whispered to myself "oh but I will but later". Ryan then spoke up and said "so of your not going to kill us, what do you want" I said "I know you hate me jason, but get over it because it was a accident and I actually felt guilt after that" I lied I never felt guilt. "But me and lily actually need your help to take out johns gang and I know for a fact your not going to say no" Jason just slightly laughed "yeah I wouldn't say no to killing that bastard but I still hate you and I am only doing this because I hate him too" jason griowled that last part. But he looked so sexy, that badass boy just is so hot and he's changed so much from when he was 14. Jason smirked "what the hell are you smirking at?" I snapped. "I think your pretty sexy to and I would tap that if you weren't such a bitch" and he bit his lip. I face palmed myself god damnit I at everything out loud. "Yeah I wouldn't want to catch an STD anyway" I chuckled and Jason slowly growled but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"So why don't we go put out plan together already" I question and both Ryan and Jason walked out. Leaving me and Lily to high five and she squealed "damn ry is so cute" I rolled my eyes and said "well you now know how I feel about Jason because I just said it loud" "yeah that was funny" I just glared at her and walked out. Yum I smelled weed and beer my 3rd and 4th favorite things. I walked into a room where I head talking and saw 3 big couches with just jason and Ryan in there and they were smoking. I smiled and walked In and took a blunt out of Jason's hand and took a big puff and let out some ooos. Jason and Ryan looked at Lily waiting for her to sit and she just smirked and said "I love being bad"and I just chucked back "amen to that."

Sorry this is short but they will get longer and how do you like it??