Chapter 8 - Boy Toy

Briana POV
After pervy jason got off of me I took a shower and got ready. I am just wearing black spandex with an old soccer shirt, from when I used to play. I also had flip flops on and my messy blonde hair in a bun and of curse my gun on my side. I am dressed like this well one reason is because it's really hot in Miami and two because I look normal and innocent. No one ever suspects me. But it was now like 1 and I was sitting on the coach in the meeting room that I found, waiting for everyone. Lily came down in spandex too but with a volleyball shirt on and her hair was in a fishtaile. We started talking about our nights, hers was better tho. Then I saw jason and Ryan walk down the stairs into the room. He looked perfect. He has on a white tank top with black jeans black supras and black leather jacket with the arms ripped off and his hair at a perfect quiff. Jason saw me checking him out and he smirked, I just slightly blushed but quickly got up. "So guys what's the plan?" Ryan started talking but all I noticed was jason staring at my ass, UGHH perve.
So I sat down and so did everyone else. Ryan was talking about how the Johns gang has a new warehouse on an island by Hawaii. He also said they have got some newbies there training over there and a girls name came up Scarlet Baur.

"Wait scarlet is training", I asked.

"yeah do you know her?" Ryan asked,

"yeah you could say that, I hate that bitch" I snarled

"why" Ryan asked again

"my old boyfriend cheated on me with her and we used to be bestfriends, it was me, her and Lily but I kicked her out of that but I beat her first" I smirked.

"Who was your boyfriend?" Jason Mumbled

"some kid named Derek but he's dead now"

"she killed him" Lily added.

Everyone just laughed and jason just chucked out "typical".

"Yeah I hated that bastard anyway, and he cheated on me and obviously he deserved to die".

..................
Jason POV
It was like 8 pm now and everyone was just watching some movies. If your wondering where the rest of the gang is well they all love in seperate houses except for me, Ryan, Christian, Nolan and Alfredo. We all work together but we always have teams, right now Christian, Nolan and Alfredo are on a job in Washington getting money. Were all really rich and have houses all around the US but this is our main one. The boys should be home tomorrow. Me and Ryan are the leaders of the Vipes. I'm great with bombs and have excellent shots with a gun and my fighting, well I'm the best fighter in the gang. Ryan is great with tracking and even better with a gun too, he's my right hand man. Alfredo who we call fredo is very quick and also great with a gun and a pretty good fighter too. Nolan is very quiet but it extremely loyal and will do anything to make people happy, I don't know why he wanted this life but he's damn good at being a silent killer. And then there's Christian or we call chris, he's the stupid one but it pretty good with bombs too and fighting but he is always hungry. We also have my girlfriend Sam. I don't think I love her but I do like her very much but right now she's visiting her mom in Maryland. She's pretty hot but is very needy and kind of annoying but hey she's "my girl", I guess. Ryan and basically everyone thinks she's a slut but I don't really care what they think to be honest. I think Sam is coming home tomorrow morning and I'm excited! I haven't seen her in like a month and haven't gotten laid in a month either.

.................

Still Jason's POV
We planned our attack for next week on johns gang. Mostly Briana planned it and I have to give it to her, she's a caniving bitch but in order to go through with this plan we need the boys so we will wait. The plan is for briana to disguise herself as a brunette stripper. We will go to the club on the east side of town and briana will basically lure john in and seduce him. She will take him to the bathroom and kill him there. While she's doing that Ryan, Lily, fredo and Chris will plant a bomb I made in there warehouse and Nolan will be with me and briana. I hope this plan will work because I'm done with these fuck faces thinking they run the town.

It was now like 8 in the morning and briana finally let me sleep in my bed even though she layed the exact opposite of me. I heard the door open and heals clicking, I knew exactly who it was; SAM ! Then I heard "Jasey" being screeched. Yup that would be Sam. I heard Briana groan out "shut the fuck up". Sam was now standing In the doorway looking pissed, well fuck this looks bad.

Briana's POV
I woke up to the door opening. (I sleep very lightly) then heels and a loud scream "Jasey" OMG some whore is in the house ! I just groaned "just the fuck up"! Then I saw a total slut standing in the door way and she looked pissed. I soon realized this was Jason's girlfriend that he mentioned once, with out a name. So I nick named her dumb whore. I realized I was in bed with Jason so I gave her a toothy grin and said "oh your Carly, right? Number 3 I guess?" Jason have me a glare and said "sam, she's kidding, and this is not what it looks like"

"yeah, I would never sleep with this douche if that's what your emplying, I just have no where to sleep and he wouldn't sleep on the floor, so we shared a bed" I smirked.

I already hated this girl, I don't really need a reason to hate someone I usually have a good judge of character and I could tel she's someone I want to mess with. Sam walked over to Jason and again screamed Jasey and then jumped into his arms. Sam looked at me and was probably wanting me to be jealous but I couldn't care less really.
"Dumb whore I told you to shut the fuck up"!
Sam gasped and said "listen slut, he's mine and you do not tell me what to do"

I just laughed "you do not call me a name you bitch, you have no odd who I am and I could skin you alive and feel no remorse so I would cutt your crap and stay the hell away from me" I snapped.

Jason chucked and said "jealous?"

"Not in the slightest but I can't stand sluts like "your girl" because they are fake and someone with your skills deserves someone with out an STD"I sneered.

I could tell Sam was fuming and she got up to slap me but I grabbed her hand and whispered "not so fast sweetheart" and pinned her arm to her back.

Jason got up and pulled us apart and whispered to Sam "listen babe she could really hurt you, so just stay away from her"

I mumbled "listen to your boy toy" and with that they both walked out. Sam mumbled bitch under her breathe but I don't care because I will admit to being a bitch but I am no slut!

Hia guys! How do you like Sam? You will see what she looks like next chapter ! 2 votes and 1 comment for a update