Chapter 15 - Favorite Game

Jason POV

So tonight where going to the club. I like going but I always need to be on my watch. But I also need to crack Briana. I actually really hate her right now. She just gets on my last nerve constantly and how she thinks she's boss. I have had patience with her so far and I'm getting sick of just keeping calm. I need to drink or kill. I think I'll do both tonight. I smirked to myself.

Well I better get ready. I want to look good because I need to get laid. ASAP. I put on dark wash leather pants a dark shirt and a little leather jacket and of curse my hair spiked up and my earrings in along with me gold chains. I was also rocking my black supras 102 which just came out. Everything was on check and I even brushed my teeth. I'm ready to go and ofc my black gun taped on my thigh and me switch knife in my side pocket. Always be prepared.
....

Everyone was waiting around for the girls and I was getting annoyed. The girls finally walked down giggling. Woah Bree looked hot and pretty-- pretty fuckable I corrected myself. Damn this is too easy. I get to kill a person I hate and get to play with that hot bod, perfect I grinned.

We got to the club and Ryan and Lily are already flirting and some blonde slut was on my lap. She's hot but I need Bree.

"Um babe, yeah I need to get, just stay here" I said to the blondie.

"Okay Jasey" she slurred and took another shot.

I laughed at her and set out to get Bree. I was looking around on the dance floor and I admitley saw Lily and Ryan grinding and then Bree dancing in front of Lily. God her legs look really good and her ass just the perfect size. I make my way over toward them. Ryan gave me a nod and Lily dismissed my presence. But Bree started to dance alittle more sexier and slower I guess. I smirked and grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. She grinded hard against me nd my hands roamed her body. It was perfect.

I gently kissed her neck and I could feel her tense but soon relax nd she turned towards me. I went to kiss her but she gently started rubbing Jason jr. I stayed calm but hated hated this teasing.

She snickered and laughed seeing I wanted more. I let go of her and walked straight to blondie. Still sitting there I grabbed her and headed to a back room. And I'm pretty sure you could guess what happened next (:

After I got what I wanted I got up and kissed the blondie and walked out. I'm pretty sure she was basically asleep bc she was so drunk. She was a good fuck but only a slut.

I went back out and saw Briana dancing on some kid. It kind of made me mad. He was a tool. I made my way over to her, Ryan, Lily and the tool. Ryan and Lily where kissing and Briana was really dancing on this guy.

She kept looking at me tho and I just stood there looking for a girl. I need to make Briana jealous now bc I guess that's what she ms doing to me. I grabbed some brunette, she was pretty cute but her ass was totally showing.

She started to grind on my slightly and I could hear Briana snicker and I smirked back.

I leaned over a little "this could be you" I whispered in her ear and pointed to the girl dancing on me.

She laughed, "yeah I'm okay but it's almost 2, can we leave?" She asked pushing the guy off her.

"Yeah and you still have to go to New York tomorrow" I mumbled.

I grabbed Ryan and told him to meet us in the car. He grabbed the rest of the gang who where all mostly drunk. I was drinking but I drove bc it's my car. I wasn't really tired either.

"I'm not even tired" Briana said.

"Yeah me too" Ryan added.

"We should do something" Lily shrieked.

"Yeah let's play manhunt, black style" I smirked.

"What's that?" Briana asked.

"Well it's manhunt and everyone wears blacks and there teams of two and everyone has to put money in and whoever wins gets the money" I laughed "it's pretty fun because it's dark and we can hide within our street in anyone's yard".

"Yooo remember when the bitch in the blue house caught Chris in the flower pot" fredo yelled.

"Yeah man that was is funny!" Chris laughed.

"Alright guys where home, go get changed and will pick out partners" I said as I was running up the stairs. This is one of my favorite games.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment what you think! And Remeber to follow the Instagram ig_for_revenge !

Xoxox
- Renee