Chapter 3-Im back

Briana's POV
It took about 20 minutes to get to their warehouse and as soon as we got their, Lily muttered "so, how are we going to just brake into their warehouse exactly?" I sighed "well they probably have security so let's just try to go in very quietly with our guns ready" "but bri, you are really quiet and sneaky and I'm alittle louder than you, so they are going to hear me!" "Shhhh, damnit Lily they are going to hear you know just the fuck up" I scowled. I got out of the car and just krept in with Lily by my side and my gun loaded and behind my back. I saw a window halve opened and darkly chuckled to myself. There fucking criminals and have the goddamn window open and then I heard Lily laugh. "Why are you lauging?"I mumbled. "Because that was funny what you just said" Lily said in a duhh time. "Fuck I said that out loud"? I whispered "yeah you said it out loud" Lily chucked out, "oh I need to control that but whatever let's just get in this freaking window".

We climbed in and it was very dark and behind me I heard a slight sound and brought out my gun. I slowly turned to see some guy with a smirk on his face and smirked back and said "who the hell are you" and he said "well sweetie, I'm Ryan" he darkly smiled again.

Jason's POV
I saw that the girls left their house, well because I have tiny cameras all around their house. But I don't know where they are going but I don't really care because I doubt they know here our ware house is because nobody does. "Ryannnnn" I screamed but I heard no answer. So I groaned and pulled myself up from the couch to go find the faggot I call my bestfriend, because I really want to go to the club. I searched around the house and then heard faint whispering coming from our smoke room, where we smoke weed and other shit. I walked in, to see Ryan standing there with a petite brunette behind him holding a gun. I couldn't help but to let out a little laugh and said to Ryan "what the fuck is going on and why is she holding you at gun point?" And then I felt a hand on my back and shivers ran through my body and I heard a whisper "but babe, your at gun point too" this mystery bitch said. I just smirked and turned around to see the faint outline of a tiny girl with long blonde hair and she was pretty hot but then I realized who she is! My anger ducking boiled inside of me and I spat "why the fuck are you here bitch!" And she just slightly smiled and said "did you miss me jase?"

Hey guys well vote and comment what you like about this! And what you don't and thanks for reading