Chapter 7- Insane

Jason's POV
After her little "melt down" I was ready to kill her. But I waited because first I need her and I just smirked, knowing poor bri was going to die. It didn't feel that good honestly but I don't care it's what the bitch deserves. And your probably wondering about a few things well the girls could have slept in the same room together but that's not part of my plan right now. What's the plan? Well you will see.

Briana POV
I could tell jase was mad but I don't care. He's an ass who needs to be put in his place. I'm just going to push and push until he snaps, which won't take long. Let me tell you more about me .... I have no patience when it comes to the McCanns I hate all of them. Usually I'm more of a calm person but when I do snap and loose it, all he'll will break loose. Also growing up I was always bad. I look innocent when you first meet me but I can assure you I am the devil in human form.

But I have good reason to hate everyone. My parents did not care about me at all. They always tried to kill me, so that's where I got strong. Everyday I would train by myself and what motivated me was being bad. You probably think I'm pyschotic but the adrenaline of being bad and doing what you want when you want, that's what keeps my alive. Getting that rush is why I love my life.

Most people want to grow up to have a family and be happy but not me, never. Personally I love being bad and getting what I want. I also love the way people react to me once they know who I am. Most people who see me think I wouldn't hurt a fly by my appearance but once they know me they fear me. And that's all I want is respect and dominance and if this is how I get, I could care less.

Also I have never been caught even at like 11 stealing gum and shit I would never get caught. I was always perfectly bad and I love it. I am also very sneaky and can kill her with one punch. Don't believe me? Well you won't ever see daylight again. I am also very manipulative and my lying skills are amazing along with how I can read people. Everybody is basically an open book for me besides jason bc he is so secretive. I really wish Lily was good at lying but she just ain't and I tried to teach her so many times. I was just looking up at the ceiling darkly chucking to myself about the way I describe myself. I really am I natural born criminal.

I love the way I am and anybody who doesn't well they usually get shot. And I heard someone snicker and I sat up and spat "what jase", he looked at me slightly laughed out "and I love the way I am, HAHAHAH" he said in a girly tone. "Fuck, I said that out loud?" "Yeah you did, you said other things but I couldn't make it out", jason muttered. "Well just go to sleep and stop listening to me, you perve" "it's not my fault when you don't shut up!" And with that I heard an annoyed sigh and he finally layed back down! I seriously have a problem with talking.

Well I have been laying in this bed like 6 hours now bc I am just not tired. So I decided I really want something to eat. I got out of bed and walked around this "house" for about 10 minutes when I finally found the kitchen. But on my way there I found Ryan and Lily on the coach intertwined, ugh Lily what have you got yourself into! Whatever tho at least i am still sane and have no slept with the enemy.

They didn't really have much and since it was like 7 am I decided to have some cereal. I was eating it with my back facing the stairs and I heard a creak. I knew right away jason was trying to sneak up on me because the floor doesn't just "crack" by itself. Mmm I could have some fun with this right now and I smirked and felt the left side of my pant leg. Haha my gun, I smiled.

Jason POV
I heard bri get up and I just figured it was her going to bathroom or something. I then heard about 10 minutes later some crunching. So she must be eating I figured. I bet your wondering how I heard that, well when your the most wanted criminal in the US you have very trained senses. So I thought I should scare bri. She's been a bitch and it's only fair. I got out of the bed and I'm petty silent myself, I just slowly crept down to the stairs and when I got to the third step from the bottom it make a tiny squeak. But I bet she didn't hear it anyway. All I was going to do was to sneak up on her and make her scared. As soon as I was going to grab her, she make one swift action and pinned my to the ground with a gun pointed at me. My eyes basically popped out if my head! What the fuck this girl is inhuman. She knew I was freaked, and she just smirked and said "don't you dare ever try to sneak up on me because I will always be one step ahead" "well baby girl you are good but not as good as me" I flipped us over and whispered sexily in her ear "I like this position better" and I could see I brought chills to her body but she kept it cool. Damn this girl is really good at hiding emotion. And me being lost in thought, Briana pushed me off and just said "fuck you Mccann" I just chucked and said "when babe?"

Hia guys! Thanks for voting and reading! Can I get some feedback and next chapter will finally have action !