Chapter one

Prologue
Briana' background-
She's been on her own since she was 13. Her parents were alcoholics and abused her, so she set their house on fire and then left the city. She has no none relatives besides for an older brother that left when she was only 5 and he was 14 when he left and his name was Leo. She then met her now bestfiend lily. Briana is amazing with guns and is a great and silent fighter and is extremely smart and trusts very few people. She also looks harmless. She is very small with long, light blonde hair and big blue eyes and is very muscular. She also has tattoos but can be hidden. Overall briana is the perfect criminal but is that what she "wants"?
Lily's Background-
She is briana's bestfriend and partner. She is 17 and ran away from a foster home at the age of 11. She has long, straight black hair and is medium height and is stick thin but very strong. She also is great with bombs, this she learned from her foster brother who was Chaz Somers and she has not seen him since she was 13. Lily is very smart but does not think situations through very well.
Jason's Background-(Justin bieber in 2013)
He is 19 and has been the leader of his gang since his brother died 3 years ago. His gang is called the Vipes and are the most powerful gang in L.A. Jason also came from a foster care but left with his brother when jason was only 12 and learned to make bombs with his brother Alex. Alex was shot by a Briana when she was only 14 and it was on accident. Jason wants revenge on Briana. Jason also has extreme anger issues and trust issues but is an excellent killer.