Chapter 6 - i dare you

Jason's POV
So the girls were smoking and that would usually make them annoying as fuck but not briana or Lily. You could tell they have before, Lily got pretty flirty and giggly with Ryan but briana kept her cool and was just a bit calmer because she's usually pretty tense. Well I gues she has to be because so do I. We decided to work on the plan tomorrow because Ryan and Lily were basically on top of eachother and stoned but Briana was all buisness and actualy wanted to get it done but I did not have the head. But in our "house" we only have 2 bedroom and since Ryan and Lily are having dry sex I'm pretty sure they are going to want to share a bed. I wonder how briana will act and I just sat there smirking because I know how much we hate eachother but she is so hot and even pretty. Hmmm what u would do to her and I just darkly chuckled and I guess briana heard because now she is glaring.

Briana POV
Lily is like fucking Ryan right now and she gets so giggly when she's stoned but not me, ever. I can't, I can never just be free because so many people want me dead but there too stupid. I saw jason almost laughing I guess and he looks stoned but is very calm. I just glared and spat "why are you laughing" he looked at me and said "since your little friend it with Ryan it looks like and it's me and you in and bed" I was fuming "um no this house is almost big I'll sleep in a guest room" "um no you won't because we only have 2 beds" Jason states. "McCann if you breathe the wrong way, I will personally ring your neck". Jason just looked at me got up and say next to me. "What you are fucking doing"! He grabbed me leg and whispered huskily in my ear "we could have hate sex, babe it would be hot". And that's when I straddled him and whispered in his ear "I wouldn't fuck you if my life depended" and with that I got up shaking my ass on purpose to find Jason's bedroom. And left him dumb founded and laughed to myself bc I bet he never gets rejected bc he's so perfect but we hate eachother and want eachother dead which it will always be.

Jason POV
I still hate briana for killing my brother but that was like 5 years ago and to be honest she is so hot. I can not believe she just said no to me. But I will not give up because I'm Jason McCann baby and what he wants he gets.
I knew she was looking for my room so I got up and was actually going to help her. I left Lily and Ryan sucking faces both high outta their minds. I saw briana in the hallway that lead to my room so I just followed. I am really quiet and amazing at sneaking up on people so that's what I'm going to do. I crept just outside the door and it was open a tad and I could see her changing. She was slipping off her pants when she turned around. Opps I'm caught. "Hey bri, nice ass" I smirked and casually walked in. She snapped "listen perve you stay away from this (referring to her ass) or I will shut off your dick and I am not playing asshole" "damn girl you got a temper, I like that" "I bet you do" she mumbled. "So jase, I'm calling you that If you calling me bri, but your sleeping on the floor" "no sweety I'm not that would be you" "ugh whatever asshole" she moaned and grabbed my extra sheet and started laying on the ground. "Mmmm babe that moan was nice" I sat down next to her and chuckled out "why do I even hate you?" "Well because I shot your brother and I won't hesitate to shot you do if you do not get away from me" she basically yelled that's and I just slightly whispered "you want me" and them I felt a slap on my cheek and bri standing there fuming and she yelled "listen asshole get the fuck away from me and we won't have a problem I have a short fuse and again I will beat the crap out of you" "listen you slut, I will fucking kill you with me bare hands if you don't stop yelling" I yelled back and she just laughed and said "i dare you McCann" and with that she lied down and I was absolute pissed. Stupid bitch.

Hey guys this is short I know but I'm at school right now so sorry babes
~love Renee