Chapter 16 - Quiet

Briana's POV

Manhunt sounded pretty damn fun. We usually don't do that much me and Lily, well because we're all working and it's hard. These guys are a lot of fun, the total opposite of my last gang.

I wanted to be partners with Lily but of curse she has Ryan, so I went with Fredo. He's funny and I don't want Jason right now.

"Yo Bree let's go hide under that car!" Fredo yelled.

"Um no, that's crap where going there" as I pointed to the neighbors swing set. "Let's hide in the treehouse part, but you have to stay quiet, I don't like loosing", I scolded.

"Okay okay well win" Fredo out his hands up in surrender.

I just laughed and ran to the swing set. It was nice, I never go one when I was a kid. I pulled myself up from
the monkey bars and squeezed between the rungs and climbed on top of them until I reached the tree house part.

"That was impressive, but there was a ladder", Fredo smirked.

I giggled, "I like climbing".

"Shhhhh there's Jason" I hushed Fredo and pointed to Jason creeping along the side of the house.

He's good but I'm better I smirked and then I saw Chris just walking into the back yard. Typical Christian, so calm it's funny.

"Damnit I lost Jason" I whispered.

"Me too, he's good at sneaking up on people but duck there's Chris" Fredo pointed.

"Okay, look for Jason" I said and crept down.

Fredo was being loud, I can hear his breathing and his whole posture is loud. He's definely going to get me found.

I don't know where Jason is but I stared to crawl back to the monkey bars. I slowly put my feet in between the rongs. I can hear Fredo whisper yelling for me but I don't care.

I slowly let me body fall through . I think hung on just swinging. I didn't want to drop because I know he'll probably hear me drop. I swong to the side and jumped onto the rock wall. I love climbing actually. I climbed down the rock wall and slowly crept under the laddder.

..........

I waited and waited until I was found. Fredo was found and he didn't know where I went. I pretty sure they found everyone else to but I'm not sure.

It was probably around 3 now. I wasn't tired but I knew I was winning. I suddenly then saw the porch light go on to the house I was hiding behind.

Oh crap, Jason's going to find me now I whispered and mentally scolded myself for picking the damn house with movement lights. But what the hell triggered them. I didn't see anyone.

.......

Jason's POV

I found everyone else but Bree. I don't know we're she went. But as I was about to give up, I saw Chris had sett of the movement light on a porch but ran off as soon as he did so.

Since it was real dark before and now it's lighter I looked around. I crept in the shadows and finally I saw Bree's long blonde hair. Ah I got her. I slowly and quietly walked behind her, well a couple yards behind her. She was curled up under some swing set thing. I never actually been on one but I doubt u would like it. There's just annoying.

I was finally right behind her. I bent down to her level and grabbed her. I quickly put my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream. But she didn't even move when I grabbed her. God this chick is insane. She turned around and saw it was me. I smirked.

"Hey, caught ya" I smirked.

She just bit down on my hand as hard as she possibly could.

"WHAT THE HELL, you bitch!" I yelled.

"Never put your hand by my mouth again" she snickered, "oh and I won" she bragged.

"Whatever but everyone is back by the house, I think they quit because the couldn't find you", I shrugged. "But I did" I sang.

"Yeah after like an hour" she mumbled and got up. She dusted herself off and walked back to the house.

I also got up and jogged to catch up with her.

"So, Tally you tired or you want to play again", I questioned.

"MEE.... I never get tired, of curse I'll play again but not with Fredo he stinks!" Shel yelled.

"Okay okay you can have some one else" I chuckled.

Sorry I haven't updated but I had regents! Please comment and vote! I need feedback.

Xoxo
-Renee