Little Do You Know

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep,

The bell rang, signaling it was time for lunch, his least favorite time of day. The food was hardly edible, at least to him. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it.

Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memories,

Making his way to the cafeteria he skipped the line and looked for a quiet and isolated place to sit. He found a small table in the corner of the cafeteria, and made his way there quickly.

Little do you know, I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece,

When he sat down he heard footsteps approach. He threw on his hood hoping they would just leave, but they didn't. Luckily it was only Aaron and Theodosia.

Little do you know, I, need a little more time.

He muttered a small greeting and removed his hood. He saw Aaron and Theo exchange worried glances when they noticed he didn't have anything to eat.

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside,

"James, you don't have anything thing to eat." Theo spoke for both herself and Aaron. "I'm not hungry, I had a big breakfast," He lied, mentally celebrating that he managed to not stutter for once in his life.

I've been holding back, for the fear that you might change your mind

He, once again, saw Aaron and Theo exchange worried glances. Sighing, he looked around the cafeteria and spotted Alex, he was yelling at some guy with nice hair, and Thomas, he was being.. yelled at?

I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight,

Things suddenly clicked in his mind. Alex was yelling at Thomas. He didn't know why, but by the look on Thomas's face, it wasn't something to worry about. He seemed happy even though you could see the rage radiate off of Alex.

Little do you know, I, need a little more time.

A/N this was short and I guess kinda a filler chapter but it's here none the less, hope you enjoyed :)