Far Too Young To Die

I've never so adored you, I'm twisting allegories now,

After school James went to look for Maria and Peggy, to help them with Reynolds. He made his way across the big field, he knew he was getting closer when saw three figures. Except, one of them was on the... ground?

I want to complicate you, don't let me do this to myself,

He got closer and realized that Peggy was the figure on the ground. He ran towards the scene. Once he got there he helped Peggy up and gave Maria a quick hug, then turned to face Reynolds.

I'm chasing roller coasters, I've got to have you closer now,

"What the heck!" James yelled at the man in front of him, who was smirking. "What's a puny thing like you gonna be able to do too me?" Reynolds laughed after 'insulting' James. "I don't have to be physically intimidating. In fact, it's called blackmail, which I'll get to later.  Mr. Reynolds, Maria doesn't like you. She wants to break up with you. And, if you threaten her anymore, I'll tell everyone about your abusive habits."

Endless romantic stories, you never could control me,

"Ha. You don't have any proof, Madison." Reynolds smirked. So did James, "Actually, I have Maria and Peggy's call, saved to Peggy's phone. Don't ask me how. I'm just good with electronics." Reynolds glared at James and sighed, "Whatever, bye." He walked off. Peggy and Maria cheered and hugged James. He smiled, "Thank you!" They said. "You're welcome. Maria, you stay with Peggy for awhile. Thomas wanted to talk to me, after school so, after our talk, we can go home."

Well I never really thought that you'd come tonight, when the crown hangs heavy on either side,

After explaining to the girls why Thomas wanted to talk to him, he began his journey to find the tall, sassy, arrogant, handso-, annoying, the annoying, Thomas. He was walking down the school hallways when he heard someone whisper his name. He looked to the empty hallway, and frowned, "Thomas. Why are you hiding in a hallway." Thomas shrugged, "Doesn't matter. I didn't think you'd come, James."

Give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die.

"Why wouldn't I come, Thomas. I'm not cold-hearted. So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Thomas looked down and sighed, "My father isn't one for homosexuality. He actually kicked me out for coming out, but still keeps contact with me. He says 'If you decide you like women, then you can come back.' And of course, I can't just change my sexuality. I'm sorry James. While I was in love with you, I was trying to be straight at the same time. In case you were wondering, it's not very easy," He laughed, "Anyway, I've accepted that I'm gay, and my dad won't ever wanna speak to me again. But I'm willing to take the risk. For you."

Far too young to die.

"Thomas, I never knew about your fath-" "No one knows about my father. And I'd like to keep it that way. But, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Dance with me tomorrow?" Thomas was preparing to be rejected, but was surprised when James said, "Yeah. I'll go. But I'm warning you, this is your last chance Thomas." Thomas smiled, "I promise I won't ruin it."

Fixation or psychosis? Devoted to neurosis now,

"Ok. Pick me up at 8:00 tomorrow night, Thomas." James smiled. Thomas blushed, "Sure thing, Jemmy my Jewel." It was James's turn to blush. James kissed Thomas's hand and said his goodbyes. As he made his way out to his car, he was frightened by a sudden scream. He turned his head to see a very happy Maria. He let out the breath he was holding and greeted her. "Shall we go, Miss Maria Lewis?" She laughed, "We shall." He unlocked his car and they got in. He started it and they drove out of the school parking lot.

Endless romantic stories, you never could control me.

A/N here you go people. :) hope you enjoyed, gooooodnight. Also Thomas stole my nickname for James. ;-; anyway, look! A long happy chapter, for once. Yey.