King

You're alone, you're on your own, so what? Have you gona blind?

James was getting better, he was staying with The Schuyler Sisters. Aaron and Theo had come to visit. James was happy, he had, great friends, friends that cared.

Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?

Angelica, suggested going to the park. They all agreed, including James. The only time he really went outside was to get in and out of his car. Otherwise he was usually inside.

Glass have empty, glass half full, well either way you won't be going thirsty, count your blessings, not your flaws,

When they got to the park, they saw Alex, and his friends. Alex either didn't see them or didn't care, because for once, he wasn't insulting them.

You've got it all, you lost your mind in the sound,

But then, when he turned around, he saw Thomas kissing Sally Hemmings. Wow. Did him and Alex break up? Or did Thomas not know that Alex was there.

There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown,

Alex sure knew Thomas was there. He was staring directly at him. James looked at the jealousy on Alex's face. But he stayed where he was. Why did Alex only go after him?

You're in control, rid of the monsters inside your head,

James started to ignore everything else at the park and focused on his friends. They were engulfed in a conversation, so he just stood there. He didn't wanna interrupt then.

Put all your faults to bed,

When they finally noticed he was paying attention, they all smiled. "We should get ice cream." He smiled at Eliza's idea and nodded. The rest of his friends agreed.

You can be king again.

After they got their ice cream, he heard his name being called. He turned in the direction of the sound and found Thomas. Sally must've left, she was nowhere to be found.

You don't get what all this is about,

He muttered a small 'hey', he was already a nervous wreck. "Can I talk to you alone, Jemmy?" James cringed at the nickname, but nodded anyways. He followed Thomas, ice cream in hand, behind a building. His anxiety grew when they arrived behind the building.

You're too wrapped in your self-doubt,

"James, I'm so sorry!" Thomas looked like he was on the verge of tears. James frowned. "Its fine, Thomas." His voice was quiet. "No its not fine James. You know, I think about you all the time-" James frowned again. "Don't you have Sally?" It was Thomas's turn to frown, "So? I think about you all the time. You're irreplaceable James!"

You've got that young blood, set it free,

Irreplaceable. Yeah, right. "You seem to replace me easily, Thomas. You seem to replace everyone easily. I don't understand you! First it's Alex. Then Sally. Now you claim you care about me!" Thomas was subtly crying now. So was James.

You've got it all, you lost your mind in the sound,

"You don't care about me! Okay?! You didn't know your boyfriend was attacking me! Alexander drove me to suicide! Don't you understand? Alex is a liar. You don't care about me. That's just how it is." Thomas was sobbing now. He never knew James tried to commit suicide. "James, I do care about you, I never knew about anything Alex did. Besides, we broke up. Turns out he was cheating on me." Thomas smiled sadly. James was still frowning.

There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown,

"But, you have Sally now." Thomas sighed. "I don't love Sally like... like I love you." James couldn't breathe. "You, you love me?" Thomas nodded. "Yes I do." James smiled. For the first time in a long time he felt genuinely happy. Of course, he can't forget his friends. He excused himself from Thomas and went back to his group.

You're in control, rid of the monsters inside your head,

His group wondered why he was smiling like an idiot. "Thomas loves me." James was grinning, he was very happy. His group exchanged worried glances, then they all smiled. "That's great!" Eliza said. Her sisters agreed and so did Aaron and Theo.

Put all your faults to bed,

James was happy that his friends were supportive. He sat down next to them. Thomas walked out from behind the building and looked around for James. Spotting him with his friends, he smiled.

You can be king again.

A/N here you go. All is well. Or is it.? Maybe. But look! Jemmy is okkkkkkkk:D yay! Does Thomas really love Jemmy. Maybe. What about Sally? And Alex?.... anyway James is happy. That's all that matters, right?