Arms

I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart,

After James and Maria arrived home, He took her to the guest room, that Thomas used to use. He hadn't cleaned it out after Thomas left. "I don't mind the mess, James, I can clean it up." It was almost as though Maria read his mind. James shook his head, "No, I'll clean it. But after we have dinner." Maria laughed, "Fine. Speaking of dinner, what are we having?" James shrugged, "Dunno."

But you came around, and you knocked me off the ground from the start,

They sat on the couch, and James realized that he didn't know a lot about Maria. "What's your favorite color, Mari?" She smiled, "Red. But yellow is my second favorite." James laughed, "Speaking of yellow, how are you and Peggy doing?"

You put your arms around me,

"We are doing great. I love her so much." James smiled, "I'm glad. You two are perfect for each other." He turned towards the TV and was about to turn it on, when someone knocked on his door. He sighed, frowned and stood up to go answer.

And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go,

He opened the door to see Thomas. Oh. Thomas was smiling, while James had a very confused look on his face. "Hi, Thomas." Thomas smiled wider, "Hi Jemmy." James smiled slightly, "Come in."

You put your arms around me and I'm home,

Thomas strolled in like it was his house. And sat next to Maria on the couch. James followed slower and sat next to Thomas. He turned on the TV and put in 'Moana'. Thomas looked at James, "Really? Isn't this like the eighth time you've watched this?" James shook his head and smiled, "Nope, my tenth." Thomas laughed and put his arm around James.

How many times will let you me change my mind and turn around?

James blushed and cuddled into Thomas. He just hoped that this time Thomas wouldn't leave. It was his favorite part in the movie. When Moana finds out that her ancestors were voyagers. He smiled. He sang along to the movie. Thomas smiled and looked down at James.

I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown,

Thomas was lucky to be given a third chance, sure James was nice, but with any other person, he wouldn't have given them another chance. Thomas was special to James. And James was special to Thomas. James was silently excited for the dance tomorrow, but Thomas was practically bursting.

I hope that you see right through my walls, I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling,

James stayed awake the entire movie, but Maria had fallen asleep on the couch along with Thomas. James stood up, and picked up Maria and take her to her room. James set her on her bed and quietly shut the door. He then decided he'd let Thomas have his bed, so he carried Thomas to his room and laid him on the bed. Since James's bed was occupied, he had two options. Sleep with Thomas, or sleep on the couch.

I'll never let a love get so close, you put your arms around me and I'm home,

James decided he'd sleep on the couch. He wanted to give Thomas his own space. He grabbed a spare blanket and pillow from the closet and laid down on the couch. He watched the new movie that was on, which was 'Clueless'. He'd always hated that movie, but decided to watch it anyway.

The world is coming down on me, and I can't find a reason to be loved,

He stayed up for awhile thinking about Thomas. He had given Thomas a third chance, because he believes in him. James knows that Thomas is a good person, and James loves him. He understood the problem he has with his dad, and now hopefully, Thomas will stop messing around with women.

I never wanna leave you, but I can't make you bleed if I'm alone,

He thought about Thomas's mistakes, but James realized he has his own mistakes too. James stopped cutting again recently, but not because Thomas was being nice again, because his friends wanted him to stop.

You put your arms around me, and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go.

A/N make up chapter for not making one yesterday. So yeah. I hope this chapter was fluffy enough for you! I'm about to go to a nice nature place thing with a waterfall so if you wanna see pictures I'll probably put them in my picture story! :)