Chapter 2

"So, you gonna tell us why we had to cover for you?" Lauren asked.

"Well on my way here there was a street fight and I was just trying to help right?" They nodded for me to continue. "Well I threatened to call the police and this boy, which might I add was quite attractive, told me if I did I would hear from him and not in a good way." I shivered at the thought.

"Omg are you serious?! That's not good..what did he look like?.." Ali asked suddenly worried.

"Uhh he had blue eyes and dyed blonde hair with brown roots..why?" That's weird huh? I wonder if she knows him.

They both looked at each other in fear.

"You have to do what he says Caitlyn, he will hurt you!" Ali whisper-yelled.

"Who is 'he'?"

"His name is Niall Horan and he is not someone to mess with! He is a gang leader and he has a different girl almost every night."

"Yeah and he fights A LOT!" Lauren said.

"Oh wow yeah I think I'm gonna go I my house I will talk to you later, my shift is over anyways." I began feeling sick to my stomach.

****the walk home****

On the way home I felt like I was being watched. I was starting to pick up my pace when I heard footsteps behind me getting closer and closer matching my speed and I was soon full on sprinting. That is until I was pinned up to a nearby wall. I didn't have to guess, I knew right when he started to speak.

"So I heard you told your friends." he whispered.

"I didn't know what to tell them! We don't ever lie to each other!" I panicked.

"Well I don't care I told you not to." he started to kiss my neck and I could feel a mark forming. Great. "Now you're mine. You better get rid of your boyfriend because he can't have you."

"I don't have one and I'm NOT yours!"

"That's not really your choice, we're going on a date tomorrow wear something sexy, pick you up at 7:30...don't keep me waiting." he smirked.

"But-" he vanished. Asshole.

I continued my walk home and started to think about Niall and our "date".Oh well, he'll leave me alone after this.

Boy I didn't know how wrong I was.