Chapter 17

~Author's Note~

So sorry it took me this long to update. I'm back at school so it's gonna be a while since I'm taking AP classes...(lots more work:() Hope you enjoy this chapter

_weyhey_niall_🌸💕

-----Niall's POV-----

Caitlyn was dozing off on my shoulder, light snores escaping her mouth. She looked adorable all curled up, fast asleep. Harry was looking at Lauren with awe. I think he's gotten feelings for her.

I looked down and smiled to myself thinking of love made me think of Caitlyn.

God I'm so whipped. She's got me wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it.

"Niall." Harry whispered.

"Yeah man?" I replied dazed still thinking about Cait.

"I think I'm in love with her."

"I can tell, you look at her, it's the way I look at Caitlyn. Don't screw it up like I did. It takes forever to earn their trust back."

"I don't know what to do. All I ever think of is her. I have trouble sleeping at night because of her." he started babbling on and on about Lauren and I dozed off. I didn't get much sleep last night.

About 10 minutes later we were headed to Caitlyn's front door. Caitlyn was leaning on me for support because she was so exhausted. Harry ended up carrying Lauren to the guest room because she was fast asleep.

Caitlyn was changing upstairs into her pajamas along with Lauren who had awaken while being carried by Harry. Harry and I were downstairs discussing the events previous to now.

His phone was ringing so I decided to check on Lauren and Caitlyn.

As I made my way up the stairs, I heard music playing and giggling coming from Caitlyn's bedroom. I opened the door to A red-faced Lauren due to her laughter from Caitlyn dancing around the room to Avril Lavigne. She had a brush in her hand, pretending it was a microphone and was dancing. Correction; attempting to dance,while singing at the top of her lungs.

I cleared my throat and started laughing as well, both Lauren and I were dying from Caitlyn's expression. Her jaw was wide open and she flushed immediately. I found it completely adorable.

~Caitlyn's POV~

As soon as I saw Niall open up the door I stopped and immediately dropped the brush. I felt my face get hot and my jaw slacked open.

"Uhh.." I stuttered.

"That was cute." Niall said sarcastically while Lauren was still laughing curled up into a ball on the floor.

"Y-you should have s-seen your f-face!" she cried out laughing.

"I'm just gonna go shower." I said proceeding to grab my things and sprinted to the bathroom.

After I finished my shower I put on my sweats and a t-shirt and headed downstairs.

I asked what they all wanted to do and we decided to watch a movie. It was a comedy but I didn't find it all that funny. It was kind of stupid. In fact we ended up changing it in the middle because it was that bad. We put in the Notebook and watched that instead.

••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning I went to get more food and cleaning supplies because I was running low. I finished and continued to the check out counter.

I paid and left to my car. When I finished, I got into the driver's seat and was about to start the car when I realized there was a note on the dashboard.

It read:

'Meet me at the park in your neighborhood at midnight tonight. Come alone or else. And don't tell anyone either.

-Anonymous'

I felt my stomach churn and I raced home. I tucked the note away in my back pocket and took the groceries inside.

After I put them away I bent down to tie my shoelaces and the paper fell out. I quickly put it away but unfortunately, Niall noticed.

"What's that?" he asked cocking one eyebrow up.

"What's what?" I played dumb.

"I'm not stupid Caitlyn, give me the paper." He advanced toward me forcing me to step back.

"No." I stood my ground.

"No?" he got pissed.

"Yeah. I said no." This was not a smart decision, because he did not look too happy.

"Give me. The god damn paper. Now." He hissed and then reached into my back pocket without any warning whatsoever.

"Hey!" I tried to snatch the paper away from him but he was too strong, I gave up and he looked at the paper for a long time, then spoke up.

"Were you going to tell me about this?"

"Erm..eventually..."

"Don't lie to me you weren't gonna tell me. I know you better than you think. You aren't going tonight and that's final. It's not negotiable."

"You can't tell me what to do." he turned around from his position at the trash can from throwing the paper and stalked toward me.

"I can tell you whatever I want. You better listen to me because it'll keep you alive. You don't have to but I advise it." he said calmly.

I didn't reply and walked upstairs. Lauren and Harry had left earlier to go to his house. I went to the guest room and slept there for the night.

It was 11:55 pm and I decided that I would go meet this anonymous person. I needed to see who it was and make sure he wouldn't hurt anyone.

I left in my pajamas and walked to the park.

I sat there for a few minutes and then he appeared.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hi hope ya liked it! I'm sorry it was short I'll try to make it longer next time. love you all

_weyhey_niall_ 💁👻