Chapter 14

Caitlyn's POV

I took a shower after we got home and put on some comfy shorts and a soccer shirt. I tiptoed down the stairs to make sure that I didn't wake anyone up.

I heard..whispering?

I quietly went to the kitchen and cautiously peeked my head around the corner.

Niall was talking to a girl. She had long blonde hair and green eyes. She was wearing a small skirt and a shirt that was too low for my liking.

"I know you still want me Niall." she said seductively.

"Actually I never did. I have moved on, it's been two years get over yourself." he said disgusted.

"Why would you date that piece of trash? You could do way better."

"Like with who? You?"

"Yes. I'm way prettier. Plus I'm experienced."

"Leave now, I'm going to throw up."

"What about last night? Did that mean nothing?" she lunged toward him and kissed him. The sad part is that he never stopped her, that he kissed back. I knew it was too good to be true.

Why am I suck a fuck up?

All this time I thought he loved me. He lied. He was with girls while I stayed loyal.

"How could you?" my voice barely audible.

"Caitlyn. It's not...I wasn't-" I cut him off.

"Save it. I knew you could never love me. Just like everyone else." I ran out of MY house and down the street. I ran all the way to the park. I was almost to the tree when I bumped into Logan.

"Hey how's-why are you crying?" he asked worried.

"I'm fine." I pushed past but he grabbed my arm.

"Tell me." He said firmly, I sighed.

"Niall was with another girl this whole time he left. I don't even know how long he's been with her. Bu-b-but h-he kissed h-her b-back and I-"

He cut me off, "Shh." he pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back, "It's alright, you'll be okay." he whispered.

"Thanks for being my friend." I smiled sadly.

"How could I not? You're a great girl with a great personality. Plus you're gorgeous." He smiled and then I of course, had to fricken blush.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

I laid my head on his chest while he hugged me. We were in complete silence when,

"What the hell is this?" Niall shouted. My head snapped around and saw a fuming Niall walking towards us..more like stomping.

To be honest, I think I shit myself.

"You don't even deserve to say that." Logan said pissed off already.

"Excuse me but who the heck are you to be saying that?" Niall barked.

"Niall you need to leave. You've ruined enough already and you aren't needed here anymore." I said red in the face.

"Are you breaking up with me?" he said even more pissed, "Because you know that you can't do that, you can't live without me, you love me too much."

"I am breaking up with you. Every time you have to "work" I end up seeing you kiss or do whatever the hell you want with other girls. I guess you were right Niall, I am stupid. Stupid for falling in love with you. So you know what? I am breaking up with you." I shouted.