Chapter 21

I woke up to a snoring Niall and I smiled looking at him, he was so peaceful.Why couldn't it always be this way?

I closed my eyes and stretched. All of a sudden my stomach was poked and I screamed.

I looked over at a laughing Niall and I gave him a glare.

"Really Niall?" I groaned.

"Really Caitlyn." he mocked.

I sighed and went downstairs.

*****

I was getting pouring myself a cup of coffee when there was a knock at the door.

"Ugh what now? It's only 9." I muttered while walking over to the door.

It was Ali, "Hey! I haven't seen you in forever." I greeted happily.

"Hey! Wanna hang out today?" She chirped, while tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I don't have any plans today. Come on in!" I stepped aside to let her in and we went to the living room.

"So what should we do today?" I asked handing her a cup of coffee.

"Hmm, well I was thinking maybe we could go shopping and to the beach?"

"Sounds good to me! I'll let Niall know we'll be gone." she nodded her head and I took that a my cue to exit.

I changed into my pink and white polka dot bikini and put on my jean shorts and a mint green tank from American Eagle I had gotten a few weeks ago with Lauren. I slid on my vans and went to the bathroom to put on a little makeup.

~~~~~~~

"Niall?" I called out seeing if he had went back to bed.

"Hm?" He lazily replied.

"Ali and I are going out today, just letting you know so you don't worry." I smiled.

"Who all is going? And what time will you be back?" He asked curiously.

"Just us two and probably sometime around 4 or 5 o'clock. Do you want to come?"

"Okay and no that's fine. I think I'm gonna stay here and sleep all day." he smiled lazily, almost falling back asleep.

"Okay, see you soon." I laughed and turned to leave.

"Wait!" Niall wailed.

"What?" I groaned.

"I didn't get a goodbye kiss. I mean at least a hug would have been nice." he put a hand over his heart and pouted.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh my god. What am I going to do with you?"

I walked over to him and gave him a hug and a quick kiss, but when I tried to pull away, he held on.

"I wasn't done yet." he smirked.

"You're a butt." I said sarcastically and kissed him again, finally breaking out of his grip.

"Yeah but I'm your butt."

"Actually my butt is right here." I said pointing to my behind.

"Yes..it is." he said trying to look at it.

I gave him the bird and left with him chuckling in our bed.

"Sorry it took me so long, Niall was being an idiot." I smiled.

"I heard that!" He shouted playfully.

"Good!" I giggled.

"Can I please have a boyfriend like that?" Ali said.