Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning with Niall's arm slung protectively around my waist. I tried to get up without waking him- which I did successfully thank God.

I walked downstairs in my shorts and a t-shirt and took my ponytail off my wrist to put up my hair.

I got out two pans to make eggs and bacon. I started the bacon first because it'd take longer so I waited to do the eggs. I grabbed toast out of the pantry and got out the toaster too. Maybe I'll make coffee too, I thought to myself. I got out two cups and figured, why not?

The bacon was finished, I put it on a plate covered with paper towel to keep warm and finished the eggs. I popped in the toast and got the butter and jam.

While cooking the eggs I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"G'mornin." Niall said lazily.

"Morning." I replied smiling.

"Whatcha making?"

"Food."

"No duh, really what're ya making?"

"Haha, I'm making eggs,bacon, toast, and coffee."

"Yum. Need help?"

"Actually yes, could you spread the jam and butter on the toast?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

After we finished eating, I went upstairs to shower.

**after shower**

I changed into red high waisted shorts and a white tank top that had an anchor on it. I brushed my hair and didn't feel like putting makeup on so I just went to my room.Niall was sitting on my bed watching tv so I got in and joined him. He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Uhmm..10 o'clock. Why do ya ask?"

"Just curious," I paused, "What are you doing today?"

"Well around 3 I have to go to work."

"Where do you work?"

"You don't need to know."

"Hmm well I know it obviously has something to do with your gang..a gang members house?"

"I said you don't need to know." he said more firm this time,"That's final."

"Fine." I sighed giving up.

"I'll be fine."

"You better be. Be home before midnight please."

"Yes mom." he smirked.

"Shut up." I grumbled.

I got out of bed and started to walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"You don't need to know." I said mocking him in his voice.

"Ha ha so funny. Seriously, where?" he said sarcastically.

"To go shopping. I need a dress for this dumb work party, some members are leaving for college."

"Well, do you need a date?"

"I have one."

"What? Who? What's his name?" I started to laugh at him being himself.

"Why?"

"Uhmm just..curious?" though it came out more of a question.

"Mhm. Sure. Guess you'll never know."