As the Sparrow flies

"Get up Sparrow!"

Genji's back ached due to Katashi, his mentor, knocking him to the ground. Katashi pointed his Katana at 17 year old boy. 

"You would be dead, sparrow." Katashi stated.

"Yea! well so would you, if you didn't do that fancy thing with your legs." Genji retaliated. Katashi scoffed while Genji got back up on his feet.

Genji winced as the early morning sun that pierced the horizon entered his eyes.

"Again!" Katashi demanded. Genji obliged raising his katana and sending three strikes at Katashi all of which were paired easily. 

"Again!" Genji sighed but repeated  his strikes again. "Do you feel it yet?" Katashi asked. Genji closed his eyes and stayed silent. After about three seconds Genji burst.

"I feel like an idiot. I don't feel anything!" Genji shouted at his mentor. Katashi smirked at his student. This caused Genji to grip his sword tighter.

"You are the son of a Shimada that means you can control the dragons, correct?" Katashi asked. Genji stayed silent just frowning at the floor of dojo they trained in. "Perhaps you aren't a Shimada and you are the result of your mother fucking some random pig!"

Genji stared viciously at Katashi. "Go on then do something about it." Katashi threatened.

Genji suddenly felt it, the urge to attack. His sword felt lighter and his body no longer ached. It was as if something was helping him. It whispered something in his mind "Call for me. Let me take control." Genji obliged and called for the dragon rushing towards Katashi.

"Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!" Genji shouted. Upon shouting a green dragon wrapped around Genji and Genji dashed towards Katashi. Katashi raised his sword in order to block Genji's attack however when it met Genji's blade it shattered making Katashi fall to the ground. Genji was about to strike but instead laughed and pointed his sword at Katashi.

"You would be dead." Genji said smirking. Genji sheathed his sword and walked back to the Shimada castle.

Genji's farther was not Home he was away for a deal with the Deathlock gang in south korea however Genji did not care for his family's work. He would much rather spend his effort in the arcade. Unfortunately the clan elders had called for a meeting and Genji was required to be there.

Hanzo stood at the door with his hands behind his back. Genji wondered if Hanzo had not noticed him but that was never the case. What Genji would give just to scare Hanzo once. 

"You're late." Hanzo announced still facing the door. Genji checked his watch noticing it was 15:03.

"Three minutes is not late." Genji protested. Hanzo turned around smirking. "Don't do that! I can never tell if you're being serious or not." Genji complained.

"So you can be sarcastic and I can't?" Hanzo said.

"No I can pull off sarcasm and you can't" Genji said. Hanzo shook his head at Genji's response then opened the door to where the meeting was being held. 

The room was silent and all eyes were trained on the two brothers there were only five clan elders all dressed in expensive suits and there were more bodyguards than normal. Genji's hand unintentionally went to his green hair until he took his seat at the table and Hanzo took his seat on the opposite side. Now only one seat was missing it was where Sojiro, Genji's farther would sit.

Genji cleared his throat. "So ughhh is my father back I thought The clan leader had to be present to hold one of these meetings."

"The Clan leader is present" One of the elders said and everyone in the room looked at Hanzo.