Fareeha

Angela had been at Overwatch half a year now and seen both sides. On one hand was Jack Morrison a compassionate leader that would do any thing to save lives and on the other hand was Blackwatch which to the public did not exist. Blackwatch was run Gabriel Reyes, Angela had talked to him only a hand full of times. She knew what Blackwatch did and how it operated yet none of this reflected on Gabriel. Angela could feel the history between Jack and Gabriel.

Jack Morrison was pacing up and down the room in decision and looked rather frustrated whereas Gabriel Reyes was sat down and looked just as frustrated. Angela sat in the middle feeling like she was invisible   

"I'm not letting one if not THE, most talented medical minds go on a dangerous mission where she could be hurt or worse!" Jack argued shouting at Reyes.

"She could be doing more than just sitting in a lab all day! She could be saving people on the field." Reyes retaliated. Angela shot a glance at Reyes for making the lab remark but Reyes just put his hand up as if to say "Stay with me here." 

Angela was very much on Reyes side of the argument she wanted to be on the field helping out but Jack was just to protective over her almost like a farther figure.

As the two argued more Reyes was now stood up pacing around like Jack. Until Jack played his last card. 

"Who is commander here?" Jack said. Reyes remained deadly silent looking Jack in the eyes. Reyes stood meeting Jack's gaze.

Angela wanted to intervene but she did not dare instead she sat at the table looking down at her lap. The argument continued loudly. That was until someone knocked on the door. The two men soon became silent however they still locked eyes. 

Jack sighed and paced towards the door to open it. There stood Ana with a small figure behind her and it wasn't Torbjörn.

"Good morning I hope you're all feeling well." Ana said with a knowing look. "Oh Fareeha this is Angela. I was hoping Angela could show you around while I deal with these two." Fareeha was wearing a flowery dress and a slight smile when Angela looked at her. 

Angela's face lit up when she heard that she no longer needed to be in a room with Jack and Reyes. "Okay! Lets go Fareeha"

The two set off down the corridor Angela was planning to take her outside when she heard. "You mist it" Angela looked at Farreeha in confusion. "The lab its down that way or have they moved it since I was last here?"

"Oh I thought you might want to go outside first." Angela said. "I was going to take you on a tour but it seems you know the place better than I do." 

Fareeha smiled. "Yea I know every one apart from you. Have you met Winston yet?" 

Angela was amazed at this girl. Well any daughter of Ana's was going to be clever and know Overwatch well. That made Angela wonder who was the farther? "Who is Winston?" Angela asked.

"He is a talking Gorilla obliviously!" Fareeha said snickering. Angela decided not to ask.

After Angela's so called "tour" Fareeha and Angela both ended up in the cafeteria. Fareeha had attracted a lot of attention because half of the Overwatch team was also there. Reinhardt, Jesse, Jack, Reyes, Torbjörn and Ana.

Jesse approached Angela nervously. "Howdy, err Dr Ziegler." Jesse's hat was missing because Fareeha was to busy wearing it. "I just wanna apologize. I was told about your brother." Angela stayed silent for a moment.

"Wounds heal I suppose." Angela finally said. "Out of all of us I should know that. Thank you Jesse, that means a lot."

Jesse looked at her sincerely. "Wounds heal but scars, they remain." He sighed and looked at his shoes. His fringe only just covering his dark brown eyes. 

"Mondatta said that." Angela announced. Jesse looked up meeting Angela's gaze. Angela now carried a weak smile on her lips.

"Well I don't exactly believe in the iris an all that but its nice to listen to his speeches when I'm feeling down." Jesse said. He was also replicating the smile. "I know this is a bit outa the blue but how old are you Doctor?"

"19 I am the same age as you." Angela said.

"Huh." Jesse replied. Pondering something. Jesse looked over to see Fareeha laughing with Torbjörn and her mother. "Well by the looks of it we're no longer the youngest. So I best start acting like I'm an adult. That includes taking responsibility for things I've done." Jesse said letting that hang in the air. "Welp, I best go get my hat. Good talk!"