[Part 7-Flashback Part 1]

(A/N: warning|Gore/Blood/Violence//Also...random picture above! Love it!)

All he did was just walk up the stairs behind without saying a word. I was so confused. I was happy he didn't hurt me. Then the flashbacks came.

~Flashback~(your PoV}

As Dark dragged me out of the attic. I yelped Marks name. No use. He threw me into my room. "Hey Sunshine!" His words stung. "W-" "shhhh..." he put his finger to my mouth. I gritted my teeth. To the snap of his fingers, I was out like a light.

I looked around where I was, I wasn't in the room anymore. I was in a pitch black room. It wasn't like a basemen I can tell. Just a room, no doors, no windows, nothing. "H-hello.." I was the first to speak in the darkness. "Good to see your finally sleeping!" His voice echoed. "Sleeping.." I asked into the void. "Yes Sunshine! Sleeping.." he chirped while it echoed. "I-I ...I don't understand.." I mumbled out. "Let me explain...whenever you fall asleep...that's when we get to have fun!" He laughed. "W-what happened to when I behave..?" I whispered. "Eh...new plan!" I could feel his smile. "B-But I-" "shut It! So whenever you fall asleep...we'll let me put it this way...this is your head, your not awake let's say this, on and ...if this is your 'dream' your probably thinking, oh if he hurts me its not real....Oh it's real baby girl~" his words sang. I stayed silent. "So...Ready?" He laughed. I shook my head. "Too late!" His laugh echoed around. I heard a snap of fingers and I was tied against a wall. I heard the click of shoes fumble towards me. I gulped down. My feet weren't even touching the ground. I wasn't that high up, maybe not even an inch off the ground. But...I had little space to move my head back. He finally walked into some light to where I could see him. Of course he was holding a knife. He walked up right in front of me to where our noses were touching. I starred into the pit of darkness he calls his eyes. I felt the cold knife brush against my shoulder down to my arms. As he went further down my fore arm he pushed the knife harder till it sunk in my skin. Blood spilled out. I gritted my teeth as my eyes filled with tears.(A/N: Owie..) I closed my eyes for what felt like years. I opened them to see Dark was gone. Not even a blink of an eye he was back with something else. I coudnt describe it. Wait...was it...his nails? His nail grew like 5 more inches and were sharp as hell. My eyes opened in shock and fear as my forehead build with sweat. I don't like this at all.

(A/N: sorry it's short! I'm gonna go to bed I'm really tired! Part 2 will be hopefully out by tomorrow(5/13/17). Enjoy! Love ya! Also check some of Meh other books! I might make a prequel to 'I'm in love with a demon'. )