TWO

A double sided tv screen comes down from the roof and the screen is just static, all of a sudden a masked man pops up on the screen. His mask is a clowns face. It doesn't move it just stands there staring at us.

A muffled voice that doesn't sound human starts to speak.

Welcome to my little game. You were all drugged with chloroform so I could bring you here and set you all up just how I like you all. I duct taped your mouthes as you can clearly see and left one hand free to remove the duct tape when our little game starts.

You have two sharp razors digging inside your sides, so I wouldn't move too much or this may happen.

The screen changed and it was a guy in this same room opening his eyes for the first time finding himself in here he started mumbling like crazy and thrashing about like you wouldn't believe the razors started moving and pierced through his sides as he was thrashing about his body was being cut up and chucks of his insides were being thrown in all directions, he eventually stopped moving and his head went limp all his insides were torn out and you could just see the razor blades through the gaping hole that use to be his torso. His arm that wasn't free was on the floor and his legs and free arm were hanging off his no use dismembered body.

I think we all screamed in our duct tape because the creepy clown killer guy came back on the TV and just laughed at us.

Now now that's only going to happen if you don't play by the rules! There's only four special rules in this game.

1. Do not talk unless it's your turn. Opposite you above your opponents head you will see two big red buttons. It is your turn to speak when these buttons go green. You must stop mid sentence immediately when the light changes red, or you'll suffer the consequences.

2. Don't lash out at me, I don't like rude people. If you lash out the consequence is simple. The clown smiled this time it actually fucking smiled!

3. Lastly Do NOT try to move or escape, honestly I've done this game for long enough I don't want to have to clean up because idiots don't follow rules, Don't waste my time or I'll just kill you all now and start again. It laughed so sinisterly I just wanted to throw up.

4. There can only be one winner. You are all competing against each other. Only time will tell who will win, as interuptions from yourself will only cause YOU to die. It laughed again. Goodluck!

Let the games begin you may now remove your duct tape. Please put your hand back down by your side when you are finished. Normal movements such as scratching are obviously allowed. Just remember even without this video player and tv screen I can see your every move so don't try anything!

The game starts now!