FIVE

The TV didn't come down, instead we just heard his voice.

You must talk about your deepest fears!

Abruptly he stopped and another guys light turned on and he started rambling, I wasn't really listening this time I was too busy and preoccupied looking at Bianca's body well..what was left of it. Was he really just going to leave it there? For us to see and eventually smell because God knows how long we would be stuck in here for. If I even win, god I have to win or I'll look like Bianca, I'll feel what Bianca felt, oh god, oh god, oh god!!!!!

I could feel an anxiety attack coming on I couldn't breath, I couldn't speak, I couldn't even move. Please god hear me if you actually exist help me through this oh my god I'm going to die! Vincent was the guys name that had just had to speak about his fears, his light was off now.

The TV came down....

Did you all miss my face, I saw alot of tears...I figured you all missed me I thought I'd come to say hello and congratulate Vincent on his lovely little speech. He said laughing his head off like it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard.

Round three won't be so easy, though I want to hear the last two people before I change the game up. The clown winked at me! Oh god, oh god it's going to be my turn!!!!

The TV went up and I was really shitting myself now! I hope I got fears at least I can talk then I have so many!
I gulped as the TV disappeared and I saw my worst fear so far my lights were GREEN.

Hi my names Ellie and I'm scared of the dark, spiders, small spaces, being paralyzed, being tied down, and death. Death scares me the most because I don't know how I'm going to die, I hate pain and even the slightest bit of pain makes me cry as you can see it's happening now just talking about it! I was shaking like a leaf.

I can't stand the thought of death, one day you're here the next day your head could be smashed into the ground and you may never wake up, or worst yet you may be completely dismembered in front of a bunch of people tied up in a torture chamber with someone laughing at you while it's happening like your a pawn in someone's sick game.

I don...." Tears were pouring out my eyes as my lights went off. Thank fuck for that I think I did okay!? God I hope so, I hope mentioning this place wouldn't get me punished or worse KILLED!