THIRTEEN.

The TV came down again it felt like routine.

This is getting interesting. I'm very intrigued to see the outcome. A sacrafice always warms my heart. Though at the same time it's frustrating because I like to hear you girls talk, it makes me feel special in a sick and twisted way. He laughed sinisterly. Let's continue, shall we? This time he glared at me, fuck just what I needed, I bet I'm next!

I gulped not even wanting to see my lights....but I was right. I looked up and stared and my lights turned green.

So I came home from school last term and I usually had my dog run up to me before I was even in the house I had a gate you'd probably know that though. But I found him no where. I walked out the back and I saw a bag hanging from the tree and it was dripping I walked up closer to it and there was a note. "Merry Christmas Ellie, I thought I'd pay you an early visit. It said a bunch of other stuff but at the end it said... Your gift is a little different this year, love Santa." It was crossed out and Satan was written above..."

My lights turned off and I hoped to god it was enough to save my ass. My hope had gone out the window yesterday, now it was just sheer luck I'd stay alive, at some point yesterday I just stopped caring. If I died here then so be it. But I was sure as hell going to try my hardest not too.

The screen had stayed down the entire time this time and the static started up and his horrible face filled the screen clapping. That was an exhilarating story Ellie. Though I love to admit it baby..but I've been following you for some time now. I know exactly who killed your dog. I wanted to so badly scream at him and ask him who! That dog was my best friend in the entire world and someone took him from me.

"Though I didn't get to see you, I know we will meet again soon, when you least expect it." He winked at me, and smirked. A tear fell down my cheek... he just recited the part of my letter that was missing.... HE KILLED MY DOG!! When I find out who he is I swear to god!!

I swallowed hard, my throat was so parched... I don't remember the last time I'd had anything to drink.. I licked the salt from my tears, causing me to cough. He said nothing he just stared at us. Smiled and the TV went back to static and turned off...it stayed down again though.

Whoever was next.. I hope they make it.