FIFTEEN.

There's three of us alive, so there's only two people that need to screw up before I can start working on a plan to get out of here. He hasn't changed my machine as I'm still going. But I have a feeling if I make it out alive by tonight, he will change it over, as he knows I'm getting weaker. He would know everything about me to begin with.. he'd know I'm anemic, he'd know I was claustrophobic, he'd know I'm scared of the dark.. sorry terrified of the dark.

He would also know I had diabetes so I needed sugar, and I needed to keep my eating up so I didn't go on a low...that was just as dangerous as going on a high if not worse. He would know I had depression because of all the things I was afraid of. He'd also know I was scared shitless to die... I was his perfect victim to string along.

I wouldn't be surprised if he made me win on purpose just to see me keep suffering and watch someone who was actually scared of dying... die in the slowest, most inhuman way possible...neglect.

Julie's lights came back on. We had gone around in circles a couple of times now, it almost seemed like she was running out of things to talk about. The heat in this room was almost unbearable, so was the smell, so for anyone not to feel like passing out for hours on end mustn't be human.

"Funny story considering where I am.. I'm actually shit scared of clowns, I have been since I was a kid, went with my grandparents to the circus and one jumped in my face I was scared and thought it was going to kill me, I screamed for my life. They eventually found out that the guy in the suit was actually guilty of murder previously that year, worst day of my li..."

The TV static turned on again. Isn't that ironic Julie, you're scared of clowns and now your held captive in a torture chamber by what? A clown! That is brilliant. Maybe I can make it a little scarier for you, and tell you that I remember that day very very well. That clown... was me. Yes girls I was realsed from prison a few years ago, on a clean slate...now...I'm back in my old ways. This time... I WON'T get caught! He laughed sinisterly again he through his head back and continued laughing. This guy's such an asshole.