SIX

My gut was wrenching as I saw the TV come down, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I spoke out of context I'm so gonna die!!! Argh I could feel it in my chest something was wrong... very wrong..

Nice to meet you Ellie.... He paused, pauses are NEVER good in a game of death! You did well...Though I do have to say I was a little disappointed you attacked this situation....I've kept you alive haven't I? I haven't hurt you yet have I? I haven't given you any reason to doubt you personally won't stay alive HAVE I?

I gulped and the tears rolled down my cheeks and I shook my head, as I felt the blade wince through the side of my stomach just slightly enough to cause excruciating pain!!!! I squinted my eyes shut as my side stung like you wouldn't believe I just got sliced!!!

I hope you learn from your lesson....Ellie. 'How would you kill someone if you had the chance?' Next topic, I want to hear how fucked up my captives are. He winked, and the TV screen slid up through the roof again.

I didn't want to move, but the pain was starting to make me feel dizzy I really felt like I wanted to pass out. I knew that if I did I would fall backwards....

Straight onto the razor blades....It's straight up suicide....I had to force myself to stay awake, at all costs.
The only person we hadn't heard lights turned on.... I had to listen to this one.

"Names John, I'm 26 years young, I'd have to torture someone, make them die painfully in their own blood, watch them take their last breaths wishing they had more time, I'd first tie them up... breathe down their necks to make sure they wished they were already dead. I'd slowly cut away their clothes and slowly pinch their skin with tools that hurt them, I'd make sure they cried and if they cried I would sink my teeth deep into their necks to remind them who's boss. There's so much worse stuff I'd do if my captive was a girl.. he licked his lips, this guy's fucking crazy and totally creepy!!!
I'd slice down their bodies each and every piece and watch them bleed out. I'd love every minu..."

His lights turned off and we could hear the sister laughing all around us. I was shaking like a leaf again, the black dots were forming around me something chronic, stay awake Ellie, stay awake.

The TV screen a me down this time it was a further back view of our serial killer, torture, kidnapper whatever you wanted to call him, he fits all those categories.. he was clapping and laughing literally applauding John's conversation.

John, my friend...that was brilliant. So brilliant, you are free to go. Though promise me one thing...?
Oh you can speak John, Y-yes?
Bring me the left overs from the first girl. Make sure she's not dismembered, steamy bodies I haven't played with one in a long time. You may go.

With that the TV screen lifted back up, John walked to the door and a huge pendulum swing flew down from the air and decapitated him on the spot. His body dropped to the floor like a sack of shit.

He got played.....BAD.