TWENTY.

I press the button for his lights to start and he starts talking straight away.
"My biggest fear is ghosts, I hate haunted houses, I hate haunted buildings, I can't watch ghostly movies they scare me too much. Blood, gored and death don't bother me....but ghosts I can't deal with it."

I refuse to confess anything to you. You're nothing, Ellie." He spat.

Is that so? I guess you don't need your arm then. I said as I was pushing the button down to remove his arm that was tied down. Shall we continue? I'd like your confession. I will get it.

My names Simon Tarles I'm thirty-six, I was married for a while but my wife left me for another man and took my son away with her. I found her and her new partner seven months later and set this game up. I watched them both die. Though because I went to prison, Simon Jr. Got given to a foster home."

"I have nothing to confess to you, I will die here and you won't get your confession." He snarled at me, Goodbye foot. His foot got cut with ease I didn't know he had secret knives everywhere on these traps.

Sorry I slipped. I smiled. Continue....confession this is the last time I will ask you. Next time I'm telling you.

"Guess you'll have to tell me then because I ain't doing shit for you Ellie. If you leave this place with me dead they will think you did all of this."

Why are you talking about shit I said you had to confess? No I won't because my bloods all over my trap. And you will be dead so they won't hear your side of the story. They'll hear mine. My family also knows I'm missing so they know I wouldn't hurt a fly. You did a pretty bad job of knowing who your victims were didn't you Simon?

He shook his head and laughed silently. Now talk about your confession! U demanded him this time. If he didn't confess I was going to kill him.

"I'll tell you what I will do and say, if you let me out of here, I'll help you cover all of this up, I'll admit it was me, I'll tell the cops everything and everyone that I kidnapped, and tortured, I'll tell them why I did it and I'll tell them everything they want to know. You are the only one who knows it was me who's the closest to living through the tale. All you have to do is let me go and together we can make that happen. I kept you alive because I liked you Ellie. You were different from the rest. You reminded me of my wife." I turned his lights off.

You just confessed and I got it all on tape you sick son of a bitch. But as far as I'm concerned I want the police to hear the confession of a dead man. You deserve nothing but a slow and painful torturous death. You won't be getting out of here alive. Once I'm out I'll be torching this place down. You deserve nothing Simon. You killed your own family for the fun of it being a game of revenge. You should have stopped there, but you didn't. You fucked up... so now it's time for you to face the same consequences as all your victims EXCEPT me did.

Bye Simon. You're an asshole.

The blades started rolling starting with the bottom one. I needed it as painful and slow as possible I wanted to keep him alive as long as I could to make sure he felt every bit of it. The blade moved forward and went through his lower back leaving a few threads of skin and zoomed back out and stopped. The second blade up near the middle of his chest I had to hit quickly and stop quickly so it didn't burst his heart open just yet. I pushed the button and hear him wail in pain and it tore the back of his skin I saw chunks fly everywhere around the room. I pressed the stop button quickly so I could actually see his heart beating almost on the outside of his chest it was disgusting I had to try not to puke.

I decided to do the same thing with his head, blood was already pissing out everywhere he wouldn't survive for long really but I had to make the most of it. I pushed the button for his head so a large slice would form on his head enough to drip out in large amounts if the loss of blood didn't kill him the fire I was going to start would.

I saw bits of his hair and head hit the wall behind him, I stopped the blade watching his limp now paralyzed body drip to its death. He was still very much alive... though he now had no chance of moving or even any attempt of escaping, as I activated the pendulum as well.

Goodbye Simon. Our time ends here. I win. I blew him a kiss and made the TV rise back into the roof. I got off the chair and went out down the hallway which was really pretty and neat like a house mind you, and skipped out towards the front door. Taking the box of matches I knicked off his desk, I stuck one and threw it onto the curtains, the house being so old and splintered it wouldn't take long for the entire thing to be engulfed in flames.

I turned the handle on the front door, and skipped outside closing it behind me, for the first time in three days I saw sunshine, and I was alive. Very very much alive! I got to the road and the windows shattered and all I heard was screaming.

My work here was done. I saw police cars emerging the property it was time to talk to them, let them know I was okay, and play them the tape I recorded of Simon's confession and me saying goodbye to him as I tortured him.

I win.