EIGHTEEN.

I could tell the darkness was setting in, because the light from the window was fading away quickly. I knew I was in for a hell of a night but I needed to do this. The two metal prongs that were attached to my shirt were only inside my shirt. Not into my skin like the rest of them...All I needed to do was rip my shirt on my sleeve on the hand tied up, and I could get free enough to duck out of my shirt with the buttons undone and slip away.

The key was in my shirt pocket, though I didn't need to speak for now just get out and be quiet so if I put the key on my tongue I should be fine. I just can't swallow it or I'm fucked. I waited until it was completely dark, the only light I had was the moon. If he was awake my entire plan was screwed and I was dead there on the spot. Though if I could get out and hide long enough until he fell asleep..
I could chloroform him like he did to me, and do what I needed to do.

My plan was to chloroform him, bring him back into this room and attach him to an empty machine. Wait until he wakes up. And play the game. This time, it'll be ME on the TV screen giving him instructions to talk only when asked by his two lights! His fate was death and u knew I could get away with it because I was kidnapped in the first place, from what anyone will see in here bodies everywhere it'll be self defense. Either me killed or him.. I know which one I was choosing.

I slipped up to the door ducking for the pendulum incase that was still active and opened the door. It wasn't thank god. I slipped out of the door and headed down the hallway, not sure where exactly to go, I was just following the light.

I made it to a door which had a window on the side of it looking in. I looked in and he was leaning back on a chair laughing at the TV. I couldn't go in yet... he would see me. I had to wait it out in the shadows hoping to god he didn't notice I was missing.

I sat down against the wall heart beating a million miles an hour waiting for the right time to go in. He needed to pay it was simple. But not simple to make it happen!

I heard the door open, I held my breath and stood behind the door making sure I didn't make a sound or move a muscle. He left his door open and whistled down the hallway. Nows my chance!

I darted into the room and on the floor in the corner was a bottle of chloroform I grabbed it and I grabbed a cloth from the table, I bolted back out and ran but tip toed as quiet as I could up behind him, with all the strength I had left I threw my hand around his mouth and held his hands behind his back, he tried to kick me and we fell to the floor I didn't let go of his mouth once, I could heard him cursing at me the whole time I saw his eyes slowly closing, his body went limp.

Oh my god I've done it! I've actually done it! I need to hurry the hell up now and get him chained up properly! I dragged him to the room and put him up against Zac's machine, I made sure all the clicks and straps and chains were all clipped properly. I made sure he was far enough back so the machine was hooked up touching his skin for the perfect effect if he fucked up. Which he wouldn't know he's got no hope in hell in succeeding.  I took the keys out of his pockets and everything else he had. I left his mask on so I could explain who he was. The cops new the mask...from another crime he commit years ago.

I ran out the room and locked the door and deadbolted it, and ran back to the control room.

Now...

It's My TURN!