TEN.

I woke up feeling groggy and tired, I rubbed my eyes with my free hand and slowly opened them. I cupped my free hand over my mouth so I didn't make a noise. You've got to be fuckin kidding me!

Before me in the same chamber as before were five other people, none of them were awake yet. Tears poured down my face, this can't be happening! I won! I'm supposed to be freed!!! Why am I here AGAIN! NOOOOOO!!!!

I scanned the room like crazy, and realised I'm still in the same trap, with the same malfunction, he was right up against me last night he must of drugged me after I closed my eyes! That son of a bitch!!! How did he not know about the malfunction... surely he knows he has to know... it seems he knows everything...

If I make it out alive again today...I have to escape tonight it's the ONLY way! I can grantee there IS no escape here, you just play round after round after round and become his toy he can watch suffer until they lash out at him and get killed. Then he starts again.

The others were starting to wake up, they still had duct tape over their mouthes like I did yesterday, I felt so sorry for them, they had no idea what they were in for!

He must of seen them all pop their heads up because the TV screen started coming down off the roof again. Ugh already my god whyyy!

Hello my little friends. You are here against your will, to play my little game. One of you in this room, knows what this game is all about, the rules, the consequences the question is, who is it? And will they tell you anything or do you have to figure it out yourself.

I have the answer to that question, IN the rules!! I shut my eyes squinting and holding back tears as I knew everything he was saying and I knew the video was next. They had no idea what was about to happen to them if they didn't comply, I was so scared for all of them...and myself what if he was done with me, and just wanted and excuse for me to be killed now so he could move onto his next pet for the night.

What I did notice this time.. was there were no guys. Only girls... six of us.
He was challenging me. I had to do all of this all over again, but I had to win. I had to get out of here, my life had so much to live for. Thanks to Zac he sacraficed himself for me.

I'd never forget that.