Chapter 16: Eyes

"Hello miss Fox! You can give me your suitcases so I can get them to your room." The blonde woman said taking the suitcases from my hands. I smiled at her then followed her to my room.

After my incredible flight to Hollywood, all I want is to take a shower and then sit in a comfortable bed.

Tomorrow I'll finally meet the whole filming team of my next film as well as the rest of the actors that I hadn't already had the opportunity to meet. I feel so stressed at the idea of ​​finally seeing Dylan in front of me instead of the screen of my computer.

I've been so busy throughout these last few months that i can't even imagine what's awaiting me.

Of course, when i arrived at the airport, many people have recognized me. They were mostly teenagers who tried to take selfies with me. It was really exhausting and i just don't want to go to public places ever again. One of the people i met at the airport has stolen my sunglasses! Screw him.

The woman opened the door for me then gave me the keys. "If you need anything miss Fox, know that our servitude doesn't have any limits."

I nodded my head then entered the room. I didn't understand the relationship between the decoration of the reception of the hotel and this room. The reception was rather luxurious and classical. It feels like a hotel in London. My room was decorated with portraits of beach and palm trees. I guess that's just Hollywood.

All i could think about is Dylan O'brien. How would i react the first minute i see him? Should i play it cool? Be attractive? What should i do with my face?

•••

"Cristy! I'm so happy to see you! Didn't know that red could suit you that much!" Britt exclaimed while pulling me into a hug.

I really appreciated my new "friendship" with Britt. Even though we were kinda obliged to be friends or at least try to get to know each other considering we were in the same film. She was nice to me and that's all it counts.

I couldn't help but glance everywhere so that i could see Dylan and finally go talk with him.

I have met everyone present in this small ceremony but not Dylan. My heart was beating so fast and i couldn't control my impatience. I needed to see him. It was so out of control.

"... And you know what? I told her to fuck off! Oh yes i pretty did. She thought that she was the best actress ever but little did she know that she's mistaken." Britt laughed taking a sip of her martini.

"Who?" I asked not knowing what she was talking about.

"Taissa Farmiga. She played two roles on American horror story and she thinks she has those acting skills. I don't understand how could people love an actress as terrible as her. Jesus- OH!, she screamed suddenly and i jump up from my seat, "Have you seen Dylan? I must talk to him."

I froze in my place not knowing how to respond. How could i forget such an unforgettable detail about Dylan's life: his relationship with Britt. She was his girlfriend and they dated for 2 years until she broke up with him.

If i let her go talk to Dylan then maybe they would talk about their relationship and then i would be nothing to Dylan.

Speaking of him, there he was standing next to a black girl who i assumed was the beautiful Amendla Steinberg.