Chapter 51: I can't anymore

I can't.

I just can't.

I can't hide my feelings from her anymore. She gave me feelings i can't put into words. The way she looked at me, the way she smiled at me, the way she talked to me and the way she laughed. Everything about her just made me want to kiss her soft lips and tell her that i like her, that i like her a lot.

Cristy wasn't aware of the effect that she had on me, which made her look more beautiful. Ever since our first kiss, well Zachary's and Sophia's first kiss, i felt that something about her made me feel special. Something about her encouraged me to get to know her better. And that something was her smile. I can't even describe how much her smile made me feel special. She smiled at me as if i was the most important person on earth, and all i hope is that i make her feel the same.

Because she deserves happiness, and i really hope that i make her happy every day.

I never thought i would care about someone more than i cared about Britt. The latter was my first love and will always be. But Britt never looked at me the way Cristy does. Never.

Cristy was unique, one of a kind and she made me feel at ease. Being with her never bothered me and i can spend all my day with her without getting bored. Because she was all i wanted.

And here i was with her walking down Dubai' incredible streets. Tyler and Holland went to the beach, and decided that Cris and i should have a private moment.

"You see, what's different about this country, is that even if it's a muslim one, you can still wear whatever you want! Shorts, short dresses... Everything!" Cristy exclaimed.

I nodded my head and looked at the side of her face. Oh god she's so gorgeous.

"Thank you Dyl."

We stopped walking and faced each other. That smile she carried, somehow made me smile for no reason.

"For what?" I asked curiously.

"For traveling with me. For exploring new things with me. For caring about me. For being so damn nice with me. You know what? I'm just gonna thank you for existing!" She laughed like a five years old child which made my smile grow bigger.

"Since we're doing some compliment game, i would like to tell you how much i'm having fun with you right now!"

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Thank you Dyl." Her smile suddenly disappeared, "Why are you staring at me like  that?"

"Because you're gorgeous." I smiled biting my lips. "I don't know why i said that it just, came out like that."

She let go of my neck and then started walking again, i noticed her cheeks turn red, she was blushing, "If you had the ability to do something right now, what would it be?"

I stopped walking this time and stared at her beautiful face, "I want to have the ability to read through people's minds."

"Mmm... well, okay, i thought you would say something like "I wanna heal people" or "Stop wars", but this works too." She shrugged.

"Yeah of course that too, but apart from that, i would like to know everything about people's thoughts." I said smiling.

She stopped walking out of the blue and it took me 2 seconds to realize that. I turned behind me only to see Cristy glaring at me. Why is she looking at me like that? What have i done wrong? Aside from complimenting her every goddamn minute like an obsessed person, i don't think i have done something wrong.