Chapter 22: A kiss

"Okay guys! So what we want you to do is say your lines, which is obvious, but most of all we want you to look at each other as if you Dylan were Romeo and you Cristy were Juliet get it? We want you to act like you want to kiss each other so that it will make it better! A kiss isn't anything okay? It's an obligation! Something every viewer wants to see! Because they want ships! That's what they need! After finishing your lines, he pointed to me, I want you Cristy to grab Dylan's face and then improvise okay? And you Dylan will act surprised at first but after a few seconds you'll respond to the kiss! So don't respond immediately! Then you're going to start making out until you, Cristy, pull away and go running! The kiss will last about 50/60 seconds then you'll start making out! To sum up, i want you guys to kiss!"

I looked at Alan amused by his words. He sounded too excited for the kiss scene. Well, as he said, we need some kisses scene in a movie or a tv show!

I glanced over at Dylan who was talking with Britt. I couldn't help but glare at him. I know that i couldn't blame him for not having feelings for me, but i just couldn't hold myself not to be jealous of someone i'll never be as attractive as.

I was so ashamed of myself. How could Dylan make me so evil? So narcissist? I was never like this. Never was i some kind of obsessed girl! I just wanted Dylan all to me. I'm not good at sharing precious people.

I saw Dylan walking towards me and i soon tried to look as if i haven't been staring at him for a while. Damn it why does he make me feel this way? It fucking hurts.

He approached me and shot me a small smile to which i surely responded by a grin.

"So Cristy? How are you? Excited?" He asked me and i just froze.

I didn't know what to say. Should i just tell him that i can't wait until i grab his face and immediately put my lips against his just to finally get the response to the questions that took the control of my head? No way!

"Um, yeah." I mumbled quickly then headed towards Amendla.

The latter saw me coming in her direction.

"You have to do this girl! It's just a kiss!" She reassured me caressing both of my arms with her hands. As if she really knew that i was stressed at the idea of kissing Dylan O'Brien.

I scoffed, "No way! Dylan's gonna get a disastrous kiss!"

Amendla smiled at my nervousness, "You're so over dramaticizing! I want you to go there and show him how a girl kisses!"

I nodded my head giving her small smile then went back on set and saw that Dylan was already waiting for me to come.

"And ACTION!"

+++

"I'm sorry Zachary! I didn't mean to eat your sweets!"

"They were my favorite ones!"

Dylan paused for a minute then resumed, "And by the way, aren't you supposed to be studying your next week's exam? Don't forget that it's out of thirty this time!"

I looked at Dylan's eyes like it was written in the script. But a half of me didn't do it because i had to, it just became a reflex to look at his beautiful face.