Chapter 32: Just friends

His eyes were crashed into my eyes. His hot breath hitting my neck sent shivers down my spine. His hand placed below my ear and his thumb caressing my cheek made me shake a little.

We were just in the middle of the room looking at each other when Dylan pulled me closer to him gently backing me against the white wall.
His eyes traveled from mine to my neck as i felt him leave kisses on it which of course caused me to let out a moan.

It was stressing me and making me more nervous than i already was but i didn't mind that much to be honest. I breathed heavily as he was now kissing the other side of my neck. My heart was pounding and i couldn't even help it. He then pulled away and looked at me. His stare was burning into my skin that i almost forgot that our bodies were pressed against each other, my chest against his.

He kisses my shoulder, running his lips towards my ear then biting it before whispering the words i waited him to say remove your jacket. I did what i was told and removed my jacket, when at the same time looking at Dylan biting his lips.

He turns me around and now i'm facing the wall. He kisses my shoulder again, until i feel his lips on my right cheek, leaving a few kisses on it. And before i knew it he turns me around and places his arms around my waist.

He leans in and that's when i finally felt his lips on mine. I put my hand on the side of his neck and kiss him back. He kissed me so tentatively slipping his tongue into my mouth causing me to let out a moan. I could feel the warmth that his touch provided me. His kisses were an addiction i just really wanted to kiss him everyday but, i guess we're just friends after all. That really sucks.

I just hope he feels the same way. I hope he can't think straight because of how much our kiss was now intense. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me as if it was even possible. I pulled away breathing heavily.

I opened my eyes and looked at Dylan straight in the eyes. I could get lost in his beautiful hazel ones. Hot breath was hitting my ear as i felt Dylan leaning towards it and whispering something so sexual i want more.

I nodded my head and Dylan suddenly placed his hands on my thighs lifting me and gently throwing me on the bed. He removed his shirt and threw it on the floor as i pulled him on top of me, wrapping my legs around his waist. Dylan left small pecks on my neck then smashed his lips against mine as we both moved in sync.

I placed my right hand on his hair and ran my fingers through it as i felt Dylan leaving kisses on my neck.

"Remove your shirt." He said as i did so. Dylan soon unclasped my bra. And now i was exposed.

"God you're so beautiful" i heard Dylan say after pulling away from our kiss. He looked at my eyes while caressing my cheek and biting his bottom lip, "I love you so damn much."

I smiled at him then kissed him one more time before switching ourselves so that i was now on top of him.

And before i knew it the director screamed "CUT"

Well, just one more time having to act as if it was only acting.