Chapter 54: Too drunk to care

After spending half the evening drinking, dancing and singing like idiots who never knew the definition of the word "limit", Dylan and i decide to sit down on one of the sofas that were in the bar. I was so tired, so intoxicated that i couldn't even walk properly, so Dylan had to lift me up to the sofa. But of course, Dylan was as drunk as i was. We both ended up falling to the ground. It took us ten minutes for one of us to have the strength to stand up.

Holland and Tyler were still dancing along with many other people. Actually, Dylan and i were the only ones who were tired of dancing and singing and shit.
I rested my head on Dylan's shoulder. He seemed taken aback but i didn't really pay much attention to that. Too drunk to care.

Our bodies were so close that our legs almost touched. It was cold in the bar, even very cold. Unfortunately, I had not brought a vest or my leather jacket from Zara. The air conditioner was right above me and i couldn't help but feel cold. It was weird, since my body was filled with liters of alcohol.

I felt someone put his vest on my shoulders. I lifted my head and saw Dylan covering me with his vest. He looked at me and smiled. Oh god, even drunk he was just freaking hot and adorable at the same time. I stared at him as he kept adjusting his vest on my shoulders.

He looked deep into my eyes, "Is it alright?"
I nodded my head.

We kept staring at each other. My eyes were lost in his hazel eyes, well they looked black because we were in the dark but that's besides the point. Dylan bit his lower lip then placed his left hand on my waist bringing me closer to his body, that was now pressed agaist mine. I could hear his heartbeats.

"You're so gorgeous it's almost unreal." He whispered to me biting his lips while looking deeply into my eyes as his stare burned into my skin.

I chuckled, "Your words are the only proof that you're drunk!"

Dylan rested his forehead against mine, "What makes you say that? Do you think i'm being unsincere here?"

I didn't respond. Probably because i didn't know what to say. Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to my hip. It settled there and pulled me closer if it was even possible. I inhaled sharply. I was against his warm chest. I rested my hand against it.

"You're really beautiful." Dylan said while running his free hand through my hair.

I started to lean in and so did Dylan but he soon pulled away and looked at me questioningly as i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Are you sure? You're drunk and so am i."

I placed my finger on top of his lips as a sign for him to shut up, "There's nothing i want more than this right now."

That's all it took him to smash his lips against mine as i felt myself melting. His lips were soft and he was kissing me slowly which made  me demanding more. My brain lit on fire. For that single moment time stops. I didn't care about the people around us, in fact I didn't even notice them. It's just me and him. It wasn't the first time that we lock lips, but it was our first kiss. We used to kiss because we were playing characters who were in love with each other. But now, everything was different. This was our moment.

We both pulled away looking at each other, "I like you Dylan." I told him breathlessly.
Dylan's eyes widened and he was about to say something when suddenly, i crashed my lips onto his and he immediately responded.

He rested one hand on my face, the other one on my ass pulling me in closer. He left light kisses on my mouth, neck and then slowly got more urgent. His hand slid up my back and then back down to my ass. He brought his tongue into play and gave me a heavy sigh, making me melt. Then, he bit-suck on my bottom lip and believe me, i was in heaven.

He began kissing my throat and I was immediately melting into his touch when suddenly, We got interrupted by Holland, which caused us to pull away.

"Dylan you sleep with Cris tonight. I'll go with Tyler, don't worry he'll sleep on the ground."