Chapter 52: Cristy isn't the problem

Britt Robertson is definitely one of the most youngest succesful actors ever! She started her amazing acting career with the supernatural tv show, The Secret Circle which unfortunately wasn't renewed to a second season, but people still enjoyed wa...

Britt Robertson is definitely one of the most youngest succesful actors ever! She started her amazing acting career with the supernatural tv show, The Secret Circle which unfortunately wasn't renewed to a second season, but people still enjoyed watching it. The two movies that clearly made her known in the whole world are, Tomorrowland and The Longest Ride. Britt hasn't stopped yet, her new film The Love Triangle has came out a few weeks ago and is in theaters now in case you want to watch! We invited Britt over so that we can ask her some questions about the movie and also herself!

Hey Britt! How are you?
Britt: I'm fine! Thanks!

So Britt, what is Love Triangle about?
Britt: The movie is just another one of these cliché films in which a boy falls in love with two girls and doesn't really know which one to choose. Except this time, the two girls are cousins.

The movie was based upon Jason's Blue's novel Me or Her. Have you read the book before auditioning?
Britt: To be honest, i didn't even know that there was a book [laughs]. I just heard the director needed a blonde girl and i immediately called my manager.

You may or may not know, but many people weren't that satisfied with Zachary's choice. Do you agree with them or with Zachary?
Britt: I actually don't pay that much attention to what the fans have to state about my movies. I mean it's just a movie. Being satisfied or not being satisfied won't really change anything about what happened between the characters!

Speaking of the characters, what do you think about Louisa? In your opinion, was makes her so different from Sophia?
Britt: Louisa is obviously the best character of the movie. She isn't whiney and accept things as they are, unlike Sophia who on the other hand is constantly complaining about everything and anything. I think that Louisa is the kind of girl that Zachary always liked and he realized that after that night between the both of them.

Um, yes let's talk about that night! I'm going to show you a photo in which Zachary and Louisa are kissing, and another one in which this time, Zachary and Sophia kiss.
Britt: Not sure i want to see Sophia and Zachary kissing but okay...

Which kiss do you think was more meaningful?Britt: I have to admit that Zachary's and Sophia's shared kisses were absolutely amazing! I mean it's Cristy and Dylan after all, of course it would be amazing!

Britt: I have to admit that Zachary's and Sophia's shared kisses were absolutely amazing! I mean it's Cristy and Dylan after all, of course it would be amazing!

Dylan O'Brien is your ex-boyfriend and is also rumored to be dating Cristy Fox. Was it hard for you to be on set with them?
Britt: As a very professional actress, i would say that it didn't bother me that much. Dylan and i aren't together anymore. I mean i'm not going to make a lot of drama because he just simply happens to be in my movie.

Do you think the fans should keep hoping that something would happen between Cristy and Dylan?
Britt: It amazes the hell out of me how fans can be that ignorant and dumb. Cristy and Dylan are just friends. People of the opposite gender can be friends without falling in love with one another. People need to stop shipping them and start shipping two celebrities who for example, used to date or are already dating.

Do you think people ship O'fox more than Brylan?
Britt: Obviously! People weren't that happy at the idea of Dylan and i getting together. It annoyed me so much because i've always felt like we both were made for each other.

Did that make things weird between you and Cristy? Considering all the shade you've been throwing on her, we can't say that you're a huge fan of Cristy Fox.
Britt: I'm only a huge fan of mine! Cristy and i just played in the same movie. It's not like we're forced to become friends or something. To sum up, we don't really get along.

When you first met, it seemed like Cristy and you were both getting along well! What happened between you two? Does Cristy feel the same way towards you?
Britt: To be honest, your question is one of the most ridiculous one i've ever heard! We both just met, we weren't going to hate each other from the first meeting!

Okay, i am now going to ask you a few questions about your personal opinion etc. Out of the one direction boys, if you have to kiss one of them, who would you pick?
Britt: Didn't that group die? Anyway it's not that difficult to choose, obviously i would pick Liam.

How do you handle stress and pressure?
Britt: I'm never really stressed. I don't get how can people stress. I just rely on my own beautiful and amazing self!

How do you handle failure?
Britt: I hate Failing, losing i hate that! I just can't handle that so i always kinda manage to remain the best in everything.

What's your favorite school subject?
Britt: Um, probably English.

What would you change your name to?
Britt: Aspen! I like this name!

Okay! Thank you for coming Britt it was nice to see you again!
Britt: [laughs] you're welcome!