Chapter 62: I love you

1M likes@cristyfox: My boy

1M likes
@cristyfox: My boy

Comment are disabled for this photo

•••

I opened the door of my hotel room and entered quickly. Tyler was behind me and held me in his arms while leaving kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes and tried to savor that moment but I couldn't. I couldn't think of anything other than... Dylan.

Tyler turned me around so that I was now facing him. He smiled at me then placed his right hand on my cheek. His thumb caressing it slowly. I smiled at him. He was so handsome but... not as much as Dylan.

He grabbed my butt and pulled me closer to him, "Are you ready for the daily sex?" I nodded my head and before I knew it, Tyler pressed his lips against mine. I immediately responded. Tyler lifted me up then placed me on the bed so he was now on top of me. He feverishly kissed me, while I was running my fingers through his hair.

Tyler pulled away and stared at me, "Your plan is working very well! Everyone's thinking that we're dating!" He exclaimed then smashed his lips against mine again.

I immediately responded to the kiss as his lips traveled from mine to my neck, leaving light kisses on it making me moan. I closed my eyes and kept running my fingers through his hair. Dylan's hair is better though...

"I know. I talked to Dylan and he clearly was upset." I said after switching us around so that I was now on top of Tyler.

The latter smiled and pulled off his shirt. My eyes widened in shock. Were we really going to have sex with each other?

"I'm so happy that you have chosen me to play the fake boyfriend. In fact, I'm flattered." Tyler said then grabbed me by the hair causing our lips to meet again. He traced my bottom lip making me moan as I nibbled against his lips making him groan in pleasure.

I pulled away and placed my hands on the sides of his neck then smiled at him, "I'm happy that you accepted. Dyl- i mean Dylan is your bestfriend and I never thought you would-"

He cut me off by pushing me on the bed and putting his lips on my neck, drooling over it, "I love you Cris. I'll do anything for you."

And before I knew it, his lips were on mine again. From that moment, I knew that I had ruined everything. Tyler is in love with me and I'm in love with Dylan who is not in love with me so this causes us to be in a Love Triangle.

Makes perfect sense Cristy.